Have something to say about startup careers? An inspiring story to share?
Three ways you can contribute and reach our audience by guest posting.
- You’re a startup careers professional who is keen to share your knowledge
- You have an inspiring career change story to share
- You’re a founder/startup currently hiring
Our audience is made up of bright, motivated people looking to work with awesome startups.
- Both startup professionals and people transitioning from corporate jobs
- A spectrum of experience levels from new grads to startup veterans
- They’re looking for more than ‘just a 9-5 job’
- They’re looking for the best support they can find
- They want to get ideas and inspiration from other people like them who understand the startup workplace
- They want to thrive and succeed in their startup careers
1. You’re a startup careers professional who is keen to share your knowledge
You can produce original articles that are well-written, practical, and speak directly to our audience. We’re looking for stand out content that is actionable, compassionate and backed up by real life case studies and statistics.
You’re an author, coach, speaker or expert with significant startup careers experience – or someone able to write on your chosen subject with the level of knowledge and gravitas that we’d expect from one.
2. You have an inspiring startup career story to share
Have you made a switch to a career in startups? Want to share your stories and lessons learnt from your career. Would our audience relate to the story? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
3. You’re a founder/startup currently hiring
If you’re hiring – tell the story of why people should join your company and why they should do it right now.
To be accepted, articles should have value in their own right (not just an extended job description) in the form of lessons learnt, tips or practical advice from your journey so far. Our audience want to hear straight from the mouths of the founders that want them to join them.
Get in touch
For any articles that we publish, we’ll credit you with a short bio and link to your website as well as championing and promoting you and your writing.
If you fit the above guidelines, please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Your idea or article
- Any previous writing samples
- A short bit about who you are are
- A link to your website, if you have one
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!