Company: Vintage Cash Cow
Job title: Social Media Content Specialist
Location: Leeds (LS2 7AT)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Contract: Full time – Immediate start
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, flexible start and finish time.
- Leeds Digital Festival Start Up Of The Year Nominee (2018)
- Leeds Digital Festival Growth Company Of The Year Nominee (2019)
- Code In The Dark (Leeds) Proud Sponsor (2019)
As a natural storyteller, the Senior Social Media Content Producer will work with internal and external stakeholders to write, optimise, and produce high-quality content for prospects at every stage of the buyer’s journey for paid social and organic campaigns.
This role requires the ability to warm up a cold audience, educate people about our service and convert them into becoming users.
This is a rare opportunity for someone with a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills who can completely own the content production life cycle.
We’ve been testing a range of strategies over the last few years, spending almost 6 figures in a month at times. We now need someone full time working on content production to maximise this channels potential for us.
You’ll need to be an experienced content producer, with a vast knowledge of the social media landscape, and a strong understanding of the creative nuances of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Who are Vintage Cash Cow?
We’re the easy way for people to sell their old stuff.
People have cupboards, attics, lofts and garages full of wonderful old vintage items. However, there’s no fast and easy way to sell it all, so it sits in homes for years.
To achieve our goals we’re now building our growth team and need a Social Media Content Specialist to come and be a part of it.
Why would you want to work here?
- An open minded and creative bunch. You’ll have autonomy to produce what you think will work, no red-tape.
- Get noticed. Our active team of investors include the founders of We Transfer, Just Eat, Treatwell and So Wifi.
- Creative freedom. Flex your creative muscles with freedom to try and test with autonomy.
- Learn from some of the best. Work collaboratively with our investor team and their contacts, some of Europe’s best consultants in search and growth hacking.
- A company you want to talk about. With a score of 9.4/10 on TrustPilot, you can take pride in helping grow a service loved by thousands.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will be experienced in producing content for at least 5 figure monthly budget paid social campaigns.
You must be able to demonstrate that you’ve held a similar role for at least a few years before.
- Lead the creation of all content for each step of our paid social funnel; Warm up cold audiences, educate/ build trust and convert.
- Lead the creation of all video ad content including the scripting, production and editing.
- Lead the creation of image, carousel and canvas ads including photoshoots and image editing.
- Write engaging and highly converting ad copy
- Messenger bot scripting
- Dynamic Product Ads and Product catalogues
- Lead gen ads with email follow ups
- Writing on-boarding/ nurturing email campaigns
- Landing page design and optimisations
- Running campaigns across multiple countries in different languages
- YouTube advertising experience
- Experience working on campaigns aimed at an older audience (50+)
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £30,000 – £35,000.
- 22 days holiday. An extra 2 at Christmas too.
- Early riser? Bit of a night owl? Work your hours around times that suit you.
- Work from home when you need to.
- Trips to Amsterdam. Group workshops with our investors and consultants.
- Free lunch every day. Coffee on tap too.
- Gym opposite the office.
- 5 minute walk to Leeds City Centre.
- Got wheels? Free parking at the office.
David Weaver | Co-founder/ CMO