Company: Vintage Cash Cow
Job title: Facebook Ads Manager
Location: Leeds (LS2 7AT)
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Contract: Full time – Immediate start
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, flexible start and finish time.
- Leeds Digital Festival Start Up Of The Year Nominee (2018)
- Leeds Digital Festival Growth Company Of The Year Nominee (2019)
- Code In The Dark (Leeds) Proud Sponsor (2019)
Experienced Facebook Ads Manager wanted.
It’s a rare opening for a highly talented & creative producer to take full ownership of Facebook Ads and all Paid Social as we scale in the UK, expand into Europe and diversify with a new charity offering too.
This is a creative and content-heavy role. You’ll be expected to be hands-on with the direction and creation of content, especially with your copywriting ability and understanding of user intent.
We’ve been testing a range of strategies over the last few years, spending almost 6 figures in a month at times. We now need someone full time to maximise this channels potential for us.
You’ll need to be an experienced content producer, with a vast knowledge of the social media landscape, and a strong understanding of the creative nuances of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. We need a natural storyteller and creative thinker, with a keen eye for detail.
If you’ve got a track record of rapidly scaling accounts by warming up cold traffic and converting prospects down the funnel, keep reading.
Who are Vintage Cash Cow?
We’re the easy way for people to sell their old stuff.
People have cupboards, attics, lofts and garages full of wonderful old vintage items. However, there’s no fast and easy way to sell it all, so it sits in homes for years.
As pioneers in “Vintage Recommerce” (Or Vintech, as we like to call it) we’re using in-house built tech and a love for all things data to help people cash in these old items.
Our hassle-free, haggle-free service really is the future of clearing out to cash in.
We’ve got ambitious growth goals for scaling up in the UK, some amazing investors behind us and we’ve just launched in the Netherlands.
To achieve our goals we’re now building our growth team and need a Facebook Ads Manager to come and be a part of it.
We’re a very open-minded and creative bunch. Take a look at some of our current and previous ads here https://www.facebook.com/pg/vintagecashcow/ads/?ref=page_internal
Check out our Co-founder and Chief Appraiser out here https://youtu.be/r5xO3bpfiQQ
There are so many opportunities for content and ad ideas with our service, the people we help and the products we buy.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll need to demonstrate that you’ve worked in a similar role brand-side with at least a few years experience.
You will need to prove your track record in formulating campaigns to warm up cold traffic, engage, educate and then convert prospects.
Why would you want to work here?
- Work with fast release cycles. No waiting around days and weeks for sign off.
- Get noticed. Our active team of investors include the founders of We Transfer, Just Eat, Treatwell and So Wifi.
- Lead your area of the business. You’ll be reporting directly to one of the founders and take full responsibility for Facebook ads.
- Learn from some of the best. Work collaboratively with our investor team and their contacts, some of Europe’s best consultants in search and growth hacking.
- A company you want to talk about. With a score of 9.4/10 on TrustPilot, you can take pride in helping grow a service loved by thousands.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will be experienced working with large budgets and be deeply knowledgeable in most of the following areas:
- Full funnel architecture to warm up cold traffic
- Scaling campaigns
- Very skilled copywriter
- Strong understanding of user psychology and intent
- Directing the creation of video ads
- Directing the creation of lead magnets
- Landing page design and optimisations
- Experienced with AB testing and usability tools
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Lead gen ads with email follow-ups
- Messenger bots
- Dynamic Product Ads and Product catalogues
- Dynamic ad creative
- Video editing
- Running campaigns across multiple countries in different languages
- YouTube advertising experience
- Native advertising experience
- Existing relationships with network reps Facebook or other networks
- Experience working on campaigns aimed at an older audience (50+)
We have a two-tiered conversion approach. We generate sign-ups for our service (Brochure request). The sale comes later when a sign up follows through and uses our service.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your understanding of two-tiered conversions and your ability to measure offline conversions that can come anywhere between 2 to 12+ weeks after the click.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £35,000 – £45,000.
- 22 days holiday. An extra 2 at Christmas too.
- Early riser? Bit of a night owl? Work your hours around times that suit you.
- Work from home when you need to.
- Trips to Amsterdam. Group workshops with our investors and consultants.
- Free lunch every day. Coffee on tap too.
- Gym opposite the office.
- 5 minute walk to Leeds City Centre/ 15 to the train station.
- Got wheels? Free parking at the office.
The first stage is a quick chat about the role where you can ask some questions and tell us a bit more about yourself.
Please only apply if you have worked in a similar role before brand side.
David Weaver | Co-founder/ CMO