Company: Vintage Cash Cow
Job title: CRM Manager
Location: Leeds (LS2 7AT)
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Contract: Full time – Immediate start
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, flexible start and finish time.
- Leeds Digital Festival Start Up Of The Year Nominee (2018)
- Leeds Digital Festival Growth Company Of The Year Nominee (2019)
- Code In The Dark (Leeds) Proud Sponsor (2019)
As the CRM Manager, you will be expected to drive customer activation, retention and referrals across all channels.
You will work closely with one of the Co-founders, Development team, Content Marketing Manager and the Customer Services Manager to deliver a customer experience our users can’t help but shout about.
You must have an extremely good understanding of user segmentation and the psychology behind what drives buying decisions. You will need to demonstrate this in your ability to architect user journeys, direct the content production and write the accompanying copy.
Measuring every element of the journey is essential and you must be able to talk us through how you have successfully implemented measuring in previous positions.
- On-site conversions: Convert website visitors into new leads by delivering triggered live chat and bot assisted messages.
- Leads into users (funnel %): Turn more of our leads into users with a post-sign up on-boarding and nurturing campaign that utilises email, FB Messenger, WhatsApp, Push Notifications and phone calls.
- Repeat users: Build a programme to drive more repeat users, currently an untapped area for us.
- Friend referrals: Turn our users into vocal brand ambassadors, rewarding them for promoting us.
Who are Vintage Cash Cow?
We’re the easy way for people to sell their old stuff.
People have cupboards, attics, lofts and garages full of wonderful old vintage items. However, there’s no fast and easy way to sell it all, so it sits in homes for years.
To achieve our goals we’re now building our growth team and need a CRM Manager to come and be a part of it.
Check out our Co-founder and Chief Appraiser out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5xO3bpfiQQ
Why would you want to work here?
- An open minded and creative bunch. You’ll have autonomy to produce what you think will work, no red-tape.
- Get noticed. Our active team of investors include the founders of We Transfer, Just Eat, Treatwell and So Wifi.
- Creative freedom. Flex your creative muscles with freedom to try and test with autonomy.
- Learn from some of the best. Work collaboratively with our investor team and their contacts, some of Europe’s best consultants in search and growth hacking.
- A company you want to talk about. With a score of 9.4/10 on TrustPilot, you can take pride in helping grow a service loved by thousands.
The successful candidate will be experienced in having full ownership of CRM for at least a few years in a previous company.
- Proactively develop key journeys that aim to improve conversion rate, activation rate, repeat rate, referral, and the collection of positive reviews.
- Experienced in using transactional and mass mailing email platforms with an in-depth understanding of deliverability and what affects it.
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team and other departments across to deliver integrated communications programmes.
- Plan, create, implement, manage, and optimise omni channels journeys.
- Write compelling copy that creates urgency for our leads to take action and use the service.
- Work closely with our development team to direct changes to the front end site and integrations with communications tools.
- Set up a clear way of measuring each step of the user journey that allows for AB testing too.
- Messenger bot scripting
- Lead gen ads with email follow ups
- Landing page design and optimisation
- Telephone call scripting
- Running campaigns across multiple countries in different languages
- Experience working on campaigns aimed at an older audience (50+)
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of £35,000 – £45,000.
- 22 days holiday. An extra 2 at Christmas too.
- Early riser? Bit of a night owl? Work your hours around times that suit you.
- Work from home when you need to.
- Trips to Amsterdam. Group workshops with our investors and consultants.
- Free lunch every day. Coffee on tap too.
- Gym opposite the office.
- 5 minute walk to Leeds City Centre.
- Got wheels? Free parking at the office.
David Weaver | Co-founder/ CMO