Website Vênoor Living
Curators of Sustainable Design
ABOUT VÊNOOR LIVING
Live beautifully, live responsibly.
We create well-designed sustainable furniture with minimal cost to our environment. Helping communities in need survive and thrive through improving their local environment and providing livelihood opportunities.
As a new sustainable furniture brand, our philosophy is to always challenge the furniture industry norms. We control our manufacturing process to offer value for money with the best possible product made in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Each piece of Vênoor Livingfurniture is the tangible product of our sustainable process and tells the story of generations of dedicated craftsmen. We create beautiful furniture using quality materials that you will love to live with and that, we hope, will become part of your story too.
We are looking for an experienced marketer with entrepreneurial spirit to support the rapid growth of the Vênoor Living brand. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and activation of marketing across all channels including digital, social media, PR, ATL, campaign and content development, as well as driving the long-term brand strategy. The role reports directly to the CEO and is a great opportunity for a hands-on, commercial and creative marketer looking to make their mark.
• Develop an annual Marketing Strategy for the brand to drive brand awareness, new customer acquisition and profitable revenue growth.
• Ensure the Marketing Strategy is created with the Vênoor Livingtarget consumer at its heart.
• Informed by Product Launch Information and the Marketing Strategy, build and manage an annual marketing calendar to drive customer acquisition and support the business to hit revenue targets.
• Plan campaign launch periods and seasonal promotions throughout the year.
• Sell-in the calendar to key stakeholders and plan effectively to activate on time and within budget.
Campaign & Content Development
• From concept to delivery, develop multi-channel campaigns to supportVênoor Living’s seasonal launches and promotions.
• Work with the part-time designer to develop creative campaign concepts for sign off by the Creative Director and CEO.
• Execute campaigns on time across all channels in line with the Marketing Calendar.
• Review the Content Strategy on an annual basis to ensureVênoor Living is creating and delivery engaging and relevant content for their target consumer.
• Oversee CRM programme as part of the annual Marketing Strategy, working collaboratively with the Ecommerce Manager to drive website sales.
• Deliver engaging campaign content for the website, CRM programme and digital advertising, working with ECommerce Manager to ensure campaign effectiveness and on time execution.
• Manage external SEO & Affiliates agency to support annual Marketing Strategy, setting clear KPIs and objectives (NB: on an interim basis, will handover to Ecommerce Manager)
• Overseeing digital advertising including display, Adwords and paid social media advertising to support key campaigns and promotions (NB: on an interim basis, will handover to Ecommerce Manager)
• Ensure product imagery and on page content is provided on time and accurately to the Ecommerce Manager.
• Create and deliver engaging content across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter, in line with the Marketing Calendar.
• Build monthly schedules for all channels, ensure all content is in line with the brand visual identity.
• Report monthly on key metrics and make recommendations for improvement.
• In line with Marketing Strategy and Marketing Calendar make recommendations for ATL investment to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness.
• Work with titles directly or via media buying agency (TBC) to support key campaigns and promotions.
• Build good relationships with key titles to deliver best value for the business.
• Work within the annual budget to deliver against set KPIs.
• As part of annual Marketing Strategy deliver PR & Influencer activity to support brand objectives.
• Work with PR freelancer and/or agency to promote Vênoor Living to drive brand awareness across print and digital press titles, in line with annual marketing calendar.
• Recommend and manage paid and unpaid influencer partnerships to drive brand awareness.
• Ensure Vênoor Livingis well respected brand in the industry.
• Act as a brand guardian for Vênoor Living, ensuring all campaigns, content and activation aligns with the long-term brand strategy and positioning.
• Regularly review the brand strategy with the CEO and Creative Director to ensure it remains relevant to the target consumer.
• Work with the Creative Director to ensure all campaigns and content align with the brand visual identity.
Team & Management
• Manage and development the Marketing Assistant to support across all channels, ensuring annual performance objectives are set.
• Manage part-time/freelance Graphic Designer to deliver all design requirements for the business, ensuring assets are delivered on time.
• Brief and manage Freelance Copy-writer for product copy, brand information, campaign development etc.
• Brief and manage Freelance PR Consultant/agency to support delivery of annual Marketing Strategy.
• Recruit new team-members as required, and as agreed with CEO, to support brand growth.
• Accurately manage marketing budgets, reporting monthly to the CEO on spend YTD, and providing an EOY report.
• Ensure budget is spent effectively to support the annual Marketing Strategy.
Analysis & Reporting
• Regular reporting across all channels (minimum monthly basis) against annual objectives and KPIs.
• Work closely with the CEO to set clear objectives and KPIs annually.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Minimum five years in marketing, with one or more years at Manager level
• Previous experience of developing multi-channel annual marketing strategies and marketing calendars
• Strong track record of effective multi-channel campaign development and execution
• Previous advertising/media buyer experience ideal
• Previous experience working for a furniture or lifestyle brand ideal
• Extensive digital marketing experience, including good working knowledge of SEO, Affiliate programmes, AdWords and CRM/ESPs.
• Considerable experience of working for an B2C digital-first business
• Commercially driven mindset – track record of delivering against KPIs
• Strong team leader, with exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly numerate, strong analytical skills
• Demonstrable ability to build, lead and inspire a team
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of fun
• Proactive, agile and flexible to suit the needs of a rapid growth business
• Strong consensus builder, capable of engaging diverse stakeholders