Website Vênoor Living
Curators of Sustainable Design
Job Description: Ecommerce Manager
ABOUT VÊNOOR LIVING
Live beautifully, live responsibly.
We create well-designed sustainable furniture with minimal cost to our environment. Helping communities in need survive and thrive through improving their local environment and providing livelihood opportunities.
As a new sustainable furniture brand, our philosophy is to always challenge the furniture industry norms. We control our manufacturing process to offer value for money with the best possible product made in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Each piece of Vênoor Livingfurniture is the tangible product of our sustainable process and tells the story of generations of dedicated craftsmen. We create beautiful furniture using quality materials that you will love to live with and that, we hope, will become part of your story too.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for driving the sales of VênoorLiving products via Vênoor.com. This is a new role for the business in a time of significant investment and growth and will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership and shape trading activity as the business grows.
The Ecommerce Manager will oversee all aspects of running the Vênoor Living website, including acquisition (PPC, SEO, Affiliates). Experience of running websites using Magento 2 is essential.
• Develop and execute an Ecommerce sales strategy, maximising sales across the product range, meeting agreed sales targets.
• Create and manage product promotions to drive sales and conversions.
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure our web presence is consistent with our brand vision and positioning.
• Report on the performance of products and categories. You’ll be expected to monitor performance and propose experiments to improve sales across different product pages.
• Working with an external agency, develop and take ownership of our SEO strategy and activity.
• Working with an external agency, oversee and take ownership of the Affiliates strategy and activity.
• Oversee all PPC activity (Adwords, Shopping Ads, Display), ensuring optimum CPC spend and return on investment, with the support of the Marketing Assistant.
• Oversee paid social media advertising, supported by the Marketing Assistant.
• Work with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Assistant to deliver content for digital advertising and roll out according to the marketing schedule.
• Manage acquisition budgets and report monthly on performance.
• Day-to-day management of the Vênoor Living website, ensuring that website activities are in line with the Vênoor Living marketing and brand strategies.
• Manage product information pages, ensuring copy, imagery, pricing and product details are accurate and optimised to maximiserevenue. You’ll also be responsible for building the actual product and category pages using Magento 2 and coordinating any other website changes to support product launch.
• Work with external CRO expert and/or agency to make any adjustments to the site necessary to increase conversion.
• Optimise site design, functionality and content through A/B testing.
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to identify and produce content needed for the Vênoor Living website.
• Manage the Vênoor living blog, briefing freelance copywriters where necessary to create relevant brand content.
• Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure any back-end development is briefed to the development team (based in India) and executed accurately and on time.
• Work with the Marketing manager to fully utilise the CRM system to drive repurchase, advocacy and loyalty including briefing email content to the Marketing team.
• Develop a strategy to drive database growth, meeting agreeing monthly growth targets.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• 1-2 years experience as an Ecommerce Manager or Senior Ecommerce Executive.
• Extensive experience of using Magento 2 ecommerce platform
• Proven track record of increasing sales through brand owned e-commerce platforms
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Adwords
• Strong understanding of site merchandising principles
• Experience of developing and delivering SEO & Affiliates strategies
• Highly commercial with strong numerical and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communicator
• Highly organised with the ability to plan and work to deadlines
• Educated to degree level.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of fun
• Proactive, agile and flexible to suit the needs of a rapid growth business