We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join either our Monetisation or User Acquisition teams, based in our London office on Tottenham Court Road. We are the fastest growing games company in the UK, having received $78mil in Series A funding, and are presently valued at $0.5bn. We are currently 100 employees – we have tripled in size every year, and are on course to do so again in 2021. We are on the lookout for super smart, passionate candidates to join Tripledot Studios during this growth period!
In this role you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ acquisition strategy. You are a strong analytical and technical person who is also able to problem solve creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’re passionate about building best in class sophisticated processes. You are able to see the big picture as well as be extremely detailed oriented. You’re the kind of person who wants to understand the “why” not just the “what”.
About the Role
The role includes responsibility for:
- Optimising marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Developing our marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Working closely with our 3rd party partners including ad-networks (such as Facebook and Google), tools and various other marketing partners
- Deep diving into the marketing data in order to make informed decisions about monetisation strategies
- Constantly improving and growing our operation
A successful candidate should have
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Analytical degree from a top university – minimum 2.1
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment
- Potentially some commercial experience, but this is not essential
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
Perks to the role
- We have a serious people-first attitude – if you want to do exciting things but also work humane hours, we’re the place for you
- Room for growth and progression – our current Director of Growth started out as a Marketing Analyst two years ago!