Website TRAC Mobility
Reports To: CTO
Location: Central London Office Space (Remote acceptable)
A bit about who we are:
We are a micro-mobility startup company aiming to disrupt the industry, by offering White-Label SaaS platform solutions to power the E-vehicle revolution across the globe.
We develop white-label applications for mobility players who are interested in entering the space. There is a lot of gap in the market that has been untapped due to the limited flexibility from the existing software platforms. We intend to change that soon.
Post-COVID there has been a lot of buzz on electric vehicles usage and cities pushing for more efficient transport methods to cope against congestion and pollution.
This is where we come in to fill the gap between the users and the operators. We don’t expect to take our word from our writings here so we are open to having a chat with anyone who is interested to be a part of this journey from Day-1 and believe that they can create an impact in this space.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping build out our Android capability with a robust UX /UI design. We’re about to launch the initial version of our Android app to introduce the range of features we can provide.
- We will be continuing to grow and develop our Android team moving forward when necessary. You have complete discretion on that call.
- Taking responsibility for the design and delivery of our Android app. You will set out our process for building, testing and releasing our app in line with our other product teams.
- Establishing best practices within the team. You will foster a culture of continuous improvement and guide the future team under you in figuring out the best ways of working. Mentoring team members.
- Building our Andriod app. You will work alongside our Product team (App & Backend) to craft a seamless user experience that is required by our clients.
- With an ever-changing ecosystem in the micro-mobility industry. You will ensure the required infrastructure is in place to support the Android app with future requirements in mind.
- Working in an enjoyable development environment. You will ensure we are always using tools that keep the team productive and help us maintain an industry-leading app.
- Helping grow a business model that is making a difference in environment and carbon emissions.
- You’ll have a say in the direction our products go, contribute to defining the culture of the company, and have the opportunity to grow with the business. There is no ‘I’ in our strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of Android native development: Java / Kotlin with frameworks.
- Clean coding and commitment to automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on Google Play. You will be comfortable both guiding the team and architecting the app and supporting infrastructure.
- Experience of working in agile environments and integrating with REST APIs.You will work with backend engineers to influence how our APIs adapt to support an ever-evolving Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles/Material Design, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration and payment gateways
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile and consumer technologies
- A problem-solving mindset. You’ll be as happy in a room brainstorming as you are behind a keyboard.
What we Offer:
- Well, we know that working in a startup can be tiring sometimes so we love to hear from you on what you are looking for from us?
- Be it Perks, Salary or any other benefits, We love to hear from you so let’s talk and decide together “We don’t shy away from challenges”
- We promise you to do our best to accommodate your requirements and we expect you to show us the results for our faith in you.
- Brand new offices in Kennington (with remote working whilst we’re still in lockdown)
- Equity/shares in the company, so you can share in the Growth!
- Regular feedback and training courses that boost your development.
- Friday team lunches.
- Unlimited vacation holidays.
Now that you have read what you are signing up for, The Question is are you ready to be a part of this change?