The National Care Force is looking for enthusiastic, compassionate people to support care homes through the immediate crisis and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
There is a wide list of jobs where you can offer value. Anything from in person care provision and companionship through to cooking, shopping and driving.
There are National Care Force volunteers out there driving minibuses, building supply chains for the provision of PPE and helping manage social media and communications. If you have a skill to offer, there will be someone out there who can use it.
- All skill sets are welcome!
- Any potential applicants to the National Care Force will need a photo ID
- Whilst an existing DBS check may be helpful, it is by no means essential
How does it work?
1) Visit http://nationalcareforce.co.uk/ and click ‘Sign Up’
2) Complete the two minute onboarding process
3) View local care providers and register your interest win helping them
4) Care providers will contact you, discuss your skill set in more detail and get you out making an impact
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://talentpool.com/jobs/5eaac0e812090078be4f77d4/?utm_source=uksj →