We’ve simplified the end-to-end international trade process
At Tallysticks, we believe that international trade brings the global community together. We’re opening up growth for independent businesses, building trust with their trading partners and confidence in their trade potential. We’ve simplified the end-to-end trade process by creating a single online tool for documentation, communications and payments. Tallysticks reduces the effort, cost and risk of trade management for independent businesses. Our aim is to help SMEs around the world grow their business.
What is Tallysticks?
Tallysticks is a solution that helps customers create, negotiate, and agree international (containerised) trade contracts with ease. The solution is comprised of two key products:
1) a trade book – an application enabling importers and exporters to draft and sign legally binding trade contracts
2) a payments mechanism – a framework that allows buyers and sellers to confidently exchange payment in a protected manner
We have a number of different products and applications envisaged over the coming years, but the above two are the focus for 2018.
Customer Success and Customer Experience
Customer experience is what will set Tallysticks apart from the competition. To achieve this goal, the Company will apply modern B2C-type customer support to clients who normally operate in a B2B world where they are under-supported.
You will be assisting the COO and Head of Product to devise and execute a customer service model. This will incorporate elements of successful service design as well as working with the tech team to devise troubleshooting manuals and tactics to ensure that customers are properly supported in order to retain their loyalty.
Additionally, you will also work:
– with the COO to track KPIs on customer service
– with the product team to ensure that customer service can be automated where possible
– with the business development team to ensure that CX improvements are incorporated into our messaging.
– You will also be expected to think critically and intelligently about how customer service fits into the company’s wider strategic vision and to ensure that this vision is in line with achievable CX measures.
You will primarily be working with the COO on a number of tasks such as:
– developing an end-to-end user process flow for the user’s interactions with the product
– mapping these actions to a customer service model
– writing copies for customer service notifications
– working directly with customers to fix any of their problems (big or small)
Successful candidate profile
The successful candidate will have already completed some work in a customer service orientated role in a technology company and is looking for the next step in their career. You will:
– have a minimum 2 year work experience in customer service roles
– be currently looking at mid-management roles
– have fulfilled CX processes via technological and human means
– be passionate about interacting with our customers and solving their problems
– be able to communicate your ideas effectively and simply
– can take ownership from the get-go and work with minimal guidance
– can demonstrate leadership and complex, problem-solving
– have excellent command of English
– is a quick thinker that works well in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
– have a minimum 2.1 degree from a Russell Group university or equivalent (we do not care about what you studied, it’s about your passion and delivery)
Nice to have:
background in working with SMEs
Languages other than English
When does the position start?
We only accept the best candidates and as such are in no rush. We hope to have the right person through the door by March 2018 but we will wait for the right person.
1) Send CV and Cover Letter
2) Phone Screening Interview with competency based questions
3) Take-home case study based Tallysticks’ and/or a competitor’s customer service model
4) Face-to-Face interview
Remuneration and package
We offer a competitive package starting including salary and equity. We are a meritocracy and reward good work.
Tallysticks leadership team
CEO: ex JP-Morgan Emerging Markets Analyst, ex US Diplomat and previous SME owner
CTO: ex CTO of digital media company CarThrottle
COO: ex KPMG Machine Learning Product Manager, ex Berlin Tech Accelerator
Head of Product: ex TechStars Mentor and B2B and B2C Product Manager