About the company
We want to disrupt global real estate! Spaceflow provides a digital layer in buildings to connect occupants with their surroundings and enable better lives in buildings. People can enjoy offerings from any local service, book a meeting room or shared bike, read news about the building and enjoy the convenience of smart building features in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
Your days will include everything from onboarding new clients and engage end users to measure and plan for client success in all possible ways. Your mission will be to change the whole experience that people have in buildings and with that also comes changing people’s mindset. Together with your colleagues and the building management, you will be working to create amazing use-cases for our clients through our app! This role is great for someone who likes working in a changing environment with a diverse set of responsibilities. The ideal candidate for this role can be based in London or Munich.
- Set and measure client KPIs and expectations
- Account management of new and existing clients Spaceflow partners and end users (tenants)
- Onboarding new clients to our platform
- Proactively support our clients on their journey with us
- Collect feedback from final users and property management
- Work side-by-side with other community managers and teams within Spaceflow to drive upsell opportunities
- Analysing our dashboard data and guide on and/or implementing best practices to optimise results for our clients.
- Engage end-users through various activities such as events and content
Experience & Skills:
- Real estate industry knowledge and experience
- Client success management experience, preferably for a Saas platform
- Well presented, talkative, always eager to help others
- Quickly build trust and rapport with others
- Proactive approach
- Fluent English and French speaker in both verbal and written language
We’d love it if you had:
- BA degree in business or management
How to apply:
Please send us your CV with a few words about yourself and why you want to work for a startup like Spaceflow.