Space & Time Media
We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
Space & Time is an award-winning full-service media agency delivering great results for our clients and adding insights into their data.
We are looking for a Digital Media Account Executive to join our programmatic display team in Manchester.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, with opportunities for rapid development for the right candidate. This role will put you firmly at the centre of where the agency is looking to take the business.
- Deliver programmatic campaigns, reports and post Campaign Analysis.
- You will develop your knowledge of campaign set-up, optimisation, delivery and reporting.
- You will be trained to analyse performance, generate insights and work closely with the other programmatic team members to deliver a rich and integrated service to our clients.
- 360 role managing campaigns from beginning to end including banners, creative upload, media planning, monitoring, making recommendations and troubleshooting, campaign optimisation and results presentation.
- You will play a central role in the growth and development of our programmatic display team proposition and will report into the Programmatic Team Manager.
- Ideally you will have some level of experience in digital marketing/ a media agency working with digital platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing/ programmatic platforms would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- You are experienced at using excel to manipulate data.
- You are experienced at creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Driven by delivering the best possible results for your clients.
- A desire to be at the forefront of digital marketing.
- An interest in technology and an appetite to test new things.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel programmes.
- Competitive salary of £18,000- £24,000 depending on experience
- Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial year’s service.
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings
Location: Currently remote – we will return to Manchester office when it is safe to do so