Space & Time Media
We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are looking for a Support Executive for our technology/ insights team at our award winning independent media planning and buying agency in Manchester.
This is an opportunity to join our growing Insights team, helping to deliver the agency’s incisive marketing technology and data solutions.
The successful applicant will become a key part of our first line support whilst getting an excellent grounding in all areas and systems covered by the team, including tracking, tagging, analytics, reporting and customer data profiling.
- Monitor incoming support tickets and ensure correct information and detail is given to our data engineers from our client services and channel specialists throughout the business.
- Help instil best practice for briefs into the team and assist in project scope work.
- Organise, update and create training collateral and process documents for internal and external reference.
- Ensure billed projects are recorded on our financial system correctly.
- Action common admin support requests, such as granting access to software / platforms and some reporting tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in an administration role desirable, but not essential.
- Extremely organised
- Able to demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Excel, MS Sharepoint/Teams, Google Analytics, Jira beneficial.
Company Environment & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial years’ service.
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings
About Space & Time: We are an award-winning, independent media agency and so much more. We’re client-focused and results-driven; with all the channels covered. Online: Display, Video, Social, Email, Pay Per Click, SEO, Programmatic and Offline: TV, Cinema, Radio, Print, Out Of Home, Direct Mail. But what really sets us apart is our people, our values and our willingness to go further to get results.
Our clients work a variety of sectors such as property, retail, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure and tourism. We’re Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. We have 5 offices across the UK, in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Reigate and Bournemouth.