The Social Value Portal
We will only candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are a young London & Manchester-based Software as a Service (SaaS) business.
We are looking for self-starter individuals to join our busy Customer Success team of Advisors who manage a growing portfolio of public and private sector clients across the UK that use our online platform to measure, manage and report on social value.
You will have strong digital, analytical, project management and client management skills, and recognise the importance of public services and social value.
You will be able to work as part of a dynamic team as well as be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth delivery of multiple client projects at any given time. This is a hands-on role that requires a proactive individual who is willing to learn, use their initiative and has experience managing the direct day-to-day relationship for key accounts.
- Onboard, manage and expand accounts for a wide range of clients
- Support for our online users, helping clients to get the most out of the Portal
- Review high volumes of data and evidence to be measured alongside framework tools
- Develop reports on outcomes and achievements
- Analyse project performance and metrics
- Client relationship management, retention & renewal
- Daily use of Salesforce platform
- Minimum 18 months post-education working experience
- Customer success/ consulting background with experience managing key client relationships ideally within the tech industry
- Good communication skills and comfortable leading client presentations and meetings
- Confidence working alongside senior leadership/management
- High level of numeracy and a good academic standard in a numerical or mathematical discipline
- Comfortable working with web applications with the ability to explain functionality of an application or programme to clients in simple terms
- Organised and structured approach to working with great attention to detail
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree as a minimum
- Relevant masters / post-graduate degree in STEM subjects or social sciences
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM & confident using databases
- Experience in customer success and data analysis and statistics
- Salary of £25,000 – £28,000 per year depending on experience + 10% OTE
- Flexible working
- Private health & dental
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced pension program
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
- Fast growing business with great potential for career progression into leadership/ management positions or into other departments of interest e.g. project management/ consulting/ sales.
Location: Currently remote. Our Senior Management Team continue to review the situation and we will return to the office only when it is safe to do so. We are also open to flexible working and a combination of office/ home working.
ABOUT SOCIAL VALUE PORTAL:
Social value is about delivering economic, social and environmental sustainability to help create flourishing communities and places. The Social Value Portal has a suite of user-friendly, online collaboration tools that enable its clients in the public, private and community and voluntary sectors to work together to deliver social value.
The Social Value Portal is a young London & Manchester-based Software as a Service (SaaS) business which works with public and private sector clients across the UK. Our mission is to provide an evidence-based approach to measuring and delivering social value. There are three essential components to our business, which are underpinned by the National Social Value Measurement Framework:
- Managing, monitoring and reporting social value using the online Portal;
- Research & development of methodologies and products to support the Portal;
- Consultancy and advisory work with clients to assist in the development of social value strategies and approaches
Social value is a rapidly developing agenda for addressing societal challenges using an integrated triple bottom line (economic / social / environment) approach. We are at the leading edge of developing social value methodologies and approaches to measuring and delivering social value and our clients need conceptual and strategic support and advice, as well as the tools that the Portal offers.