We will only accept applications from candidates who apply via TalentPool; just follow the link below!
We are on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to evangelise Talmix and generate revenue for the business. We are a leading global online staffing platform that enables companies to engage and manage the extended workforce.
The role involves identifying which companies should use Talmix and then finding ways to become their first-choice talent provider. Once they are onboard, you will need to expand usage and create loyal customers who buy in increasing volume and value.
To succeed, you will need to be fast, flexible in the way you work and flawless in what you deliver. You will have a progression path which is determined solely by you – your ambitions and your own success. In addition, this is a highly lucrative reward culture, offering uncapped commission and very competitive basic salaries.
This is a huge opportunity in a customer facing B2B sales role. We have sales automation and enablement tools meaning you can focus on engaging with prospects and customers. Initial contact is primarily through email and telephone, but we encourage creativity to get in front of the right people. You will need to identify business opportunities and directly approach leads who you believe will benefit from the company’s solutions.
Day to day tasks are as follows:
- Deliver against and exceed stretching revenue targets
- Identify market opportunities for our company within your designated segment, sourcing the majority of your own deals through proactive networking
- Present business development plans to the leadership team and execute, flawlessly
- Lead client meetings and demos to evangelize our solution to acquire new customers and develop usage within existing customer accounts
- Work with the Delivery team to provide best in class client and talent service which includes answering client and candidate queries and providing solutions to close relevant opportunities in the quickest time possible
- Directly managing or coaching Account Executives
- Advise clients and candidates during key parts of the process on how they can maximize usage of our platform
- Tracking information on our CRM tool Salesforce Requirements
- 4+ years experience in Sales/ Business Development/ Account Management with proven success in generating new business and developing existing accounts (e.g. cross- and up-selling)
- Degree educated, ideally with a 2:1 or equivalent
- A stable and progressive work history within a commercial environment is a high priority
- Experience with Interim Recruitment, Executive Recruitment or Expert Networks is a plus (not essential)
- Will need to demonstrate an excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrate clear examples of communications skills, complex problem-solving ability, decision making and judgement, adaptability, resilience, ambition and drive – a will to win
- Demonstrable awards and recognised successes on CVs are highly desirable
- Once current restrictions allow and it is safe to do so – willing to travel to client sites and industry events to represent the company (predominantly within Greater London)
- Competitive salary of £40-£55K + uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- Access to perkbox
Owing to the current circumstances, the interview process will be remote, and the successful candidate will be working from home until it’s deemed safe to return to the office.
Talmix is the largest global online staffing platform that enables companies to engage and manage the extended workforce. As the first to market in this space, we now have over 65,000 registered on our talent network and this continues to grow at lightning speed. Talmix is already trusted by hundreds of companies who value the quality of our talent, the speed at which we deliver and the flexibility of our offering.
Our great team is backed by great technology and data so that we can deliver excellent service to our clients, and the intelligence and insights to help them make the right decisions on their workforce requirements. We make talent acquisition simple.
Our people are bold, bright and straight up. Everyone has a voice, and this openness and transparency accompanies you throughout your career progression as you aim for the stars.
If you are looking to work at speed, are flexible enough to see different answers, bright enough to put your ideas forward, and confident to pick yourself up and start again when you hit the odd bump in the road, then you could be at the forefront of the staffing revolution.
Be at the forefront of the new world of work and be part of Talmix.