We will only accept applications from candidates who apply via TalentPool; just follow the link below!
We are on the lookout for a Senior Account Executive to evangelise Talmix and generate revenue for the business. We are a leading global online staffing platform that enables companies to engage and manage the extended workforce.
The role involves identifying which companies should use Talmix and then finding ways to become their first-choice talent provider. Once they are onboard, you will need to expand usage and create loyal customers who buy in increasing volume and value. To succeed, you will need to be fast, flexible in the way you work and flawless in what you deliver. You will have a progression path which is determined solely by you – your ambitions and your own success. In addition, this is a highly lucrative reward culture, offering uncapped commission and very competitive basic salaries.
This is a huge opportunity in a customer facing B2B sales role. We have sales automation and enablement tools meaning you can focus on engaging with prospects and customers. Initial contact is primarily through email and telephone, but we encourage creativity to get in front of the right people. You will need to identify business opportunities and directly approach leads who you believe will benefit from the company’s solutions.
Day to day tasks are as follows:
- Deliver against and exceed stretching revenue targets
- Identify market opportunities for our company within your designated segment, sourcing the majority of your own deals through proactive networking
- Present business development plans to the leadership team and execute, flawlessly
- Lead client meetings and demos to evangelize our solution to acquire new customers and develop usage within existing customer accounts
- Work with the Delivery team to provide best in class client and talent service which includes answering client and candidate queries and providing solutions to close relevant opportunities in the quickest time possible
- Directly managing or coaching Account Executives
- Advise clients and candidates during key parts of the process on how they can maximize usage of our platform
- Tracking information on our CRM tool Salesforce Requirements
- Degree educated, ideally with a 2:1 or equivalent
- Proven success in a sales or customer related role
- A stable and progressive work history within a commercial environment is a high priority
- Experience with Interim Recruitment, Executive Recruitment or Expert Networks is a plus
- Will need to demonstrate an excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrate clear examples of communications skills, complex problem-solving ability, decision making and judgement, adaptability, resilience, ambition and drive – a will to win
- Demonstrable awards and recognised successes on CVs are highly desirable
- Once current restrictions allow and it is safe to do so – willing to travel to client sites and industry events to represent the company (predominantly within Greater London)
- Very competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- Access to perkbox
Owing to the current circumstances, the interview process will be remote, and the successful candidate will be working from home until it’s deemed safe to return to the office.