The UK"s ultimate what's on guide, personalised to you!
REVL is expanding and we are excited to add this position to our marketing team. As one of the UK’s most loved events & entertainment platforms, we are focused on producing compelling video content our users will love and share.
Based in Fitzrovia London, this role will throw you into a fast-paced start-up environment where we prize both quality and creativity. As an Editorial Content Producer & Editor, you will be expected to handle a range of tasks including video editing/conceptualization, event curation on our platform, written communications, and other content production related tasks. In addition, you will lead the content strategy for the brand – most of our content and themes are based on what is happening in the UK – so the conceptualisation and production go hand in hand.
We are looking for individuals who:
· Will work with both productivity and quality in mind
· Are willing to take initiative and solve problems themselves – we are a small team and this role has a lot of autonomy. You need to be comfortable with a big scope!
· Have excellent communication skills and confidence to challenge assumptions when required.
· Are truly obsessed with culture, going out and experiencing new things
. Can write impactful copy – humour, wit, and new thinking are all essential
· Are willing to learn and grow as the company matures – this includes jumping into things that might be outside the scope of your role or are new.
· Are comfortable with a STARTUP! No wallflowers or people who want to be micromanaged or lack confidence.
Key role responsibilities
· Development of the content strategy for the REVL brand, across social, advertising and editorial. This is based on culture, entertainment and trends in our industry. This is for REVL and working with our clients – all of whom are household names in the arts & culture space.
Research the events and culture space – upcoming events, new venues, tours, etc. Our platform has a lot of automated content, so it is a mixture of going through our database and working with PR contacts and online research.
· Editing video using Adobe Premiere & After Effects to a high standard.
· Uploading and creating content in customer CMS platform.
. Copywriting for email, SEO and general editorial
· Management of videography process, team and full knowledge of equipment.
· Management of social media assistant.
· Helping scale up our processes as the business grows to produce more and better quality.
· Actively contribute to a team culture of learning and improvement.
· Miscellaneous content tasks as they arise, such as formatting presentations and data entry.
· Available to put in extra hours when needed.
· Proven experience in video production, whether from a degree or self-taught.
· Be very comfortable with computers and technology.
· Have experience within the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere & After Effects.
. Experience in Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, will be seen favourably.
· Attention to detail.
. An eye for consistency and strong written communication skills are desirable.
· Ability to understand and work through complex processes.
· Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines.
· Willing to work within a team in a rapidly changing startup environment.
· Career progression within the company for high achievers.
· Equity in the company.
· No complex hierarchy or politics.
· Regular team events, dinners, and drinks.