We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
Happy customers are the lifeblood of any company. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor for our customer accounts and responsible for ensuring that they are successfully leveraging Prevalent’s solution as part of their program to maximize value.
You will work closely with the Sales Representative and Professional Services team to understand factors for success and expansion opportunities. This position is in the UK and reports to the Team Lead of Customer Success Management.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our strategic customers.
- Using the CSM Playbooks, work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work with Sales and PS when opportunities are discovered for Prevalent’s software activities to better align with the best time to value proposition.
- Coordinator for product and service deliveries to the customers.
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Prevalent’s software Technical Support, and Product Management to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
- See that key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth are feed into our enhancement and ticket management system and processes.
- Work closely with Prevalent’s software sales and professional services teams to drive account strategy with customers.
Identify opportunities for advocacy (case studies and references) with assigned customers and hand off to marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Must have excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of databases concepts.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, and timelines.
- Strong team player and a self-starter with a passion for customer success.
- Naturally thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities as needed.
- Demonstrated success leading large-scale, enterprise software engagements from beginning to end in high pressure, high accountability environments.
- Capacity to work in a high growth and fast-pace environment.
- Passion and a “can do” attitude with a desire to make an impact in a start-up organization.
- Professional certifications such as CTPRP, CRISC, or PMP a plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally and as needed.
Prevalent provides software-as-a-service and consultancy services globally for information security and vendor management. We are a growing dynamic company based in Basingstoke, with strong aspirations to domination the vendor risk management space within the UK and beyond. We aim to empower our employees to be effective and take pride in their work, collaborating as a cohesive unit to deliver quality services in an informal, friendly environment. With an in-house development team and secure operations centre, we have great opportunities for growth and personal development as we reach our ambition.