We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
As an Operations Analyst, you’ll be working within our Risk Operations Center to provide services for our enterprise clients, support internal processes, and deliver operational tasks. The role will involve gathering information security controls evidence from entities on behalf of our clients, analytical exercises on client deliverables, and working together to proactively identify upsell opportunities.
This is an entry level position suitable for an ambitious, hardworking, recent graduate or graduate with 1 to 2 years of experience, preferably in information risk management. We’re looking for a determined and enthusiastic self-starter, with a focus on quality and client satisfaction. The job will span a breadth of information security and operational tasks – ideal for someone interested in developing their skills in risk management.
Among others, responsibilities will include assisting with:
- Onboarding clients and survey content into our Prevalent cloud hosted platform
- Distribution of information risk surveys to our clients’ requested entities
- Addressing client queries through first line support by articulating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and following basic troubleshooting steps
- Monitoring and managing assessment completion rates through effective communication channels
- Analysis of completed content and involvement in lightweight risk remediation activities
- Engaging in client touch points to provide updates on progress
- Working with clients and internal departments to identify potential upsell opportunities
- Managing multiple parallel workstreams through basic project management
- Involvement in producing management reports covering key service KPI’s
- Quality assurance exercises on client documentation
- Review of business monitoring feeds to identify potential threats
Key Skills & Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years of experience desirable, preferably in information risk
- Experience and appreciation of working in a customer focused environment is essential
- Highly professional with outstanding customer relationship skills and a strong team player
- Strong written communication and engagement skills
- Work well under pressure with excellent time management, prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all stakeholders
- Be IT literate with a sound understanding and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to obtain industry certifications (e.g. CTPRP, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISA)
- Team building activities and socials
- Medical cover upon passing probation
- Free gym membership upon passing probation
Prevalent provides software-as-a-service and consultancy services globally for information security and vendor management. We are a growing dynamic company based in Basingstoke, with strong aspirations to domination the vendor risk management space within the UK and beyond. We aim to empower our employees to be effective and take pride in their work, collaborating as a cohesive unit to deliver quality services in an informal, friendly environment. With an in-house development team and secure operations centre, we have great opportunities for growth and personal development as we reach our ambition.