Europe's fastest-growing integrated payroll and HR software.
Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 300 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME’s Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your role is on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for account managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects.
Your role ⭐
Within the Sales Team, this role is key to the overall PayFit growth, and will include:
– Prospecting and building a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with prospects by phone, email and at events.
– Converting inbound leads into qualified prospects for the Account Executive team to meet with.
– Identifying key decision makers and influencers & determining how PayFit can solve their needs.
– Working with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
– Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
– Proactively sharing ideas and best practices in order to find new and better ways to contribute to the ongoing growth of PayFit.
This job has been tailored for you if you have… 🦄
– A passion for Sales and Business development: you want to learn from the best.
1-2 years of sales experience preferable but not required.
– Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach.
– The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently.
– An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools.
We are meant to work together if… 👪
– You are hungry for success and want to be a growing part of a fast-growing tech company.
– You’re convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry.
– You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
– You have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
What we offer ❤️
– A base salary of £28k + £2k variable company bonus + uncapped OTE.
– The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
– Our employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
– 25 holidays per year.
– 1 day/week possible flex-office.
– Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
– A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
– Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Excited to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV along with a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our 🚀 team.
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match.
2️⃣ Phone interview with HR.
3️⃣ Phone interview with one member of the Sales Team.
4️⃣ On-site meetings with team members and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈).
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀