FinTech micro-lender on a mission for financial inclusion
We are a digital micro-lender helping underbanked, overlooked, consumers onto and up the credit ladder. Powered by the growing prevalence of the smartphone, we’re working to make consumer credit more inclusive and affordable for those who need it most.
Backed by leading European and US fintech investors, we are accelerating financial inclusion through data; cutting costs for our customers and improving the quality of financial services. In the UK alone we provide fair access to credit to 12m migrants and working poor; we have originated around half a million loans to 155,000 unique customers and provided funds of over £350 million to financially excluded communities.
Our app and our smart-phone based scoring model interpret and use alternative data in underwriting, risk management and customer engagement. By operating outside the traditional financial services system, we serve the underbanked whilst giving people access to the financial system.
We believe that technology should enhance customer service, offering a commitment to quality service, convenient access, and financial empowerment.
As we embark on our next phase of growth in the UK and expand to Sub-Saharan Africa we are looking for a superb Azure Architect to own the entire architecture, deployment, payment plan of cloud offering – Azure.
What you’ll be doing:
Working closely with the CTO, you will be:
- Designing/implementing large-scale, high-availability Azure Cloud architecture solutions involving multi-region deployment
- Defining the strategy for Azure Cloud solutions
Implementing/hosting large, complex solutions in Azure IaaS and configuring correct VM size and storage selection
- Implementing, configuring and re-platforming large database solutions in Azure and follow the data pipeline into Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Implementing Azure PaaS services (websites, web/worker roles, SQL Azure database, storage, service bus, cloud services, Remote Apps etc)
- Implementing a Security roadmap for the secure and audited access of Customer data – Authentication, Authorisation, and Entitlements
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of in-depth experience with Microsoft Azure: ASE, Functions, ServiceBus, Resource Groups, Azure Active Directory, IAM and SSO
- You understand the challenges and considerations to take while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure
- You have experience working with Scalable Cloud Architecture
- You have a developer background with at least 5 years experience in C# or Python
- You are experienced in Agile (Scrum/XP)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://oakam.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=51 →