Are you an entrepreneurial mid to senior interaction designer looking to shape the experience and brand communications on a SAAS product suite? Then we’d love to talk!
We are a data-led company who build software as a service that measures, analyses and protects against online digital piracy.
We have hundreds of clients globally from the music, film, TV, software and publishing industries, from international market leaders like Sony and Warners, to independent record labels and authors.
We combine the informal, flexible and friendly atmosphere of an early stage start-up, with the stability and track record of a well-established revenue generating business. We are based in a great new office in the exciting and evolving hub of Kings Cross, great for transport connections and canal walks in the summer.
Having secured our Series A funding, we’re continuing to expand our piracy data measurement technology to become the global leader in piracy data measurement.
- Touchpoints across the journey: Passion for the full customer experience – from email to dashboard to promotional material
- Ideation: Create concepts and present them to effectively communicate your interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate: Work closely members of the product and marketing teams to define the UX, iterate concepts through wireframe and research phase to UI and implementation
- Visual and Interaction Design: Design for multiple platforms including the product dashboard, website, and supporting marketing emails and collateral
- Brand Guardian: Own and define the brand toolkit including brand guidelines, pattern library and any assets related to maintaining our brand integrity
- Customer Centric: Rationalise and justify design work clearly; advocate for users’ needs
- BA or MA in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years+ experience working as a UI and interaction designer. Experience in dashboard/product design and digital marketing desirable
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in agile development teams to deliver iteratively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in major design tools (We work in Sketch, Invision)
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience with user interface (UI) and interaction design (IxD)
- Competitive salary
- Share option scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Optical and Dental benefits
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- Gym discount
- Regular socials
- Your birthday day off