We are looking for a driven Commercial Account Executive with B2B sales experience. This is an amazing opportunity to take your sales career to the next level at one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We are a tech startup on a mission. We’re tearing down a broken system and building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training.
Our professional apprenticeships open up many career opportunities for young adults and those looking to upskill – all while helping businesses embrace digital transformation and build a truly diverse talent pipeline.
We measure potential beyond academic results. Working closely with community partners, we can reach candidates from underrepresented backgrounds – building a route to boardroom for a diverse group of future leaders.
Already one of the fastest growing startups in Europe, we recently landed in the US too. Now working with more than 300 companies – including Facebook, Morgan Stanley and Microsoft – we’re looking for fresh talent to continue our meteoric growth.
Here, you’ll be part of something bigger. Unlocking opportunities for all, you’ll help solve some of society’s most pressing issues, be empowered by those around you, and never stop growing your skills.
As a key part of the commercial sales team, it’ll be on you to develop our existing accounts and – most importantly – build a pipeline of new opportunities. We’re already working with exciting startups like Bulb and Starling, plus established giants like Google and KPMG. Who will you add to the list??
You’ll be given plenty of support to help you thrive. Learning a best-in-class sales playbook that’s proven to get results, you’ll benefit from quarterly reviews and be surrounded by colleagues who dream big, work hard, and love what they do.
This is your chance to build a career at one of the UK’s most exciting companies.
Together, we’ll empower a diverse group of future leaders. Let’s do it.
- At least 1 year of B2B sales experience and a proven track record of generating new business pipelines.
- Basically, sales will be in your blood. You’ll live for chasing down targets and know what it takes to grow existing accounts and reel in new business.
- We’re not going to lie, it can get quite full on here. But that’s why we love it. So you’ll be someone who thrives under pressure and feeds off the buzz. Someone with hustle who isn’t afraid to put themselves out there, pick up the phone, and make things happen.
- Building relationships should come easy to you and you’ll love connecting with new people. Most importantly, you’ll be driven to show what you can do and exceed expectations.
- Passionate about social mobility, you’ll care deeply about the client experience and helping us achieve our mission.
Benefits – The good stuff
- Excellent base salary and OTE (50/50 split)
- Equity Options
- 27 holiday days (three are used for our December switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (think birthdays, moving days, or getting a puppy days)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- All in one mental health support from Spill
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Learn from people who’ve grown four pre-IPO businesses into multibillion dollar valuations
- Socials and so much more!
Location: Remote working with roughly 1 day a week in our London Baker Street office.
A word on inclusion
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is treated the same regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.