We are looking for Data Fellowship Coaches with a passion for all things, data analytics and data science to join our team. You will coach our apprentices to become the next generation of leaders in Data able to turn raw data into meaningful insights organisations can act on.
We are a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional college and university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community both on and offline.
In Europe we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
2021 is going to be big
As a company we have big plans, to continue our expansion and growth in the U.K., but also launching our programmes in the US. We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
To kick start the year we announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it’s the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history. The round, which was led by General Catalyst, also features GV (Google Ventures), and includes Audacious Ventures, Latitude and SemperVirens. Index Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners, who contributed to a $16 million Series A investment last year, also participated in the round.
You’ll help define how the world approaches education and careers.
We are looking for a Data Coach to help deliver our 14-18 months Data Fellowship programme. You will be working with both career starters and career builders to develop the next generation of diverse leaders in Data and help close the digital skills gap that exists.
As a Data Fellowship Coach, you’ll be getting stuck into delivering to your own cohort of apprentices, ensuring they develop into highly successful, data-literate professionals, whilst working with the data coaching team at Multiverse to help iterate and further build the data fellowship programme.
Your role will be a mixture of small group workshops and bootcamps plus one to one sessions, and supporting apprentices across incredibly exciting businesses to become the next generation of data leaders.
Our data coaching team is an incredible mix of industry experts, teachers and academics. We have Data Scientists who’ve worked at Microsoft, Doctors and actual Scientists.
What you bring
- You have a passion for all things, data analytics and data science with technical skills in areas such as Python, SQL, R, Tableau.
- You might be a teacher who loves teaching and data and looking for a new challenge.
- You might be finishing up your PhD and have loved being a lab or teaching assistant.
- You might be a Data Scientist / Analyst who has a passion for development or wanting to share your knowledge to the next generation!
- You believe passionately in social mobility and the development of talent.
Benefits – What’s in it for you?
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- Hybrid working model with monthly office visits to MV HQ in Baker Street, London
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy…)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Location: Remote working with regular visits to London office (Baker Street). Coaches should expect to be in the London office around 1-2 times a month.
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.