We are looking for Digital Marketing Coaches to create and deliver exceptional training for our Digital Marketing apprentices as they progress through their Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship.
We are a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional college and university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community both on and offline.
In Europe we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
2021 is going to be big.
As a company we have big plans, to continue our expansion and growth in the UK, but also launching our programs in the US this spring. We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
To kick start the year we announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it’s the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history. The round, which was led by General Catalyst, also features GV (Google Ventures), and includes Audacious Ventures, Latitude and SemperVirens. Index Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners, who contributed to a $16 million Series A investment last year, also participated in the round.
- You’ll have some practical teaching experience in an academic or work context
- Ideally you’ll also have relevant industry experience having spent time working in a Digital Marketing-related role and have relevant experience to share with apprentices
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively with people at all levels internally and externally – from senior stakeholders to people at the start of their career
- You are passionate about delivering the best learning opportunities and supporting others on their development journey
- You are able to use Learner Management Systems to dynamically record and track learning outcomes
- You have a proven track record in achieving outcomes and demonstrating success
- You are adaptable and patient, able to manage many priorities at once and resolve concerns with empathy and compassion
- You demonstrate the necessary professionalism to support apprentices and managers in accordance with compliance, confidentiality and data protection
Digital Marketing coach team is one of the most established teams our company, and people come from different backgrounds, in Industry, teaching and academia.
Once here, what will you be doing?
You’ll help define how the world approaches education and careers. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coach to create and deliver exceptional training for our Digital Marketing apprentices as they progress through their Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship, and you’ll be in the thick of the action.
Specifically you will:
- Deliver small group workshops and master classes to digital marketing apprentices
- Coach during regular one to one sessions, delivering feedback and supporting apprentices
- Liaise between the apprentice and the line manager to ensure successful progression through the qualification
- Stay on top of the admin that helps ensure a brilliant apprentice journey – from marking and exam preparation, to a seamless gateway
What’s in it for you?
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy…)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Location: Predominately remote working, but from September you will be expected to come to our London office in Baker Street around once a month.
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.