Do it for the renters
Movebubble is on a mission to make renting better for the renters. Based in London, we are forming a team of people who want to solve the pains of renting and who truly represent the world of renters we serve. Working in a collaborative manner and rigorously focussed on our customers, we are poised for major growth in 2018.
Are you a driven and hardworking sales person who wants to make an immediate impact at a property technology start up? Do you want to dive right in, selling Movebubble products to new and existing clients, and help the team to hit bold sales and revenue targets? If you answered yes then read on.
The role and you
You’re a smart cookie who’s chomping at the bit, motivated by smashing targets and able to handle the pressure in a dynamic start up environment. Your friendly and approachable personality helps you to build rapport and manage relationships whether it be over the phone or visiting clients to present our products. You have a history of hitting your goals and you delight in making sales while onboarding clients, pursuing leads, and spinning plates. Above all, you wish to succeed.
This role reports to the Head of Partnerships and you’ll be working within a supportive and experienced sales team.
Your initial job scope will include:
· Pitching and selling either by phone or at sales meetings to achieve quarterly targets
· Cold calling to generate additional leads
· Upselling supplementary products for Movebubble or our partners
· Account management of existing clients
· Preparing presentations for the sales team
· Administration, onboarding and reporting
Your experience, competencies and personal traits will include:
· 1+ years in a recruitment, telesales or similar role
· A proven track record of handling a sales pipeline
· Enthusiasm for making renting better
· Excitement about engaging with people
· Professional organisation and ability to manage your time effectively
· A good degree or an interesting working history
· Account management experience a plus
· Property and startups a bonus
Movebubble is a dynamic, agile startup where organisational and personal learning underpin everything that we do. Teamwork and collaboration is central to our success, and we aim to provide an environment that allows this to flourish. All of our employees have the opportunity to craft their careers within the company and form the backbone of the future of home renting in London and in cities across the world.
Movebubble is an equal opportunities employer and we are a close, diverse, international team, with a culture of feedback and learning, as well as shared breakfasts and team events.
Base salary is competitive with generous commission
We plan to become the world’s biggest brand for renters, we would love to bring you along.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com