You will be trained to become a Digital Marketing jedi. The days of fat cats making millions from TV ads are over. Creative, data lead social media marketers and now the kings. However this is a new phenomenon, there are few experience people in this area and the Procter & Gambles, Philips etc of the world a slow and sluggish, so their people and agencies are kind of crappy. This is why we want to take a great candidate and give them one-on-one coaching to fast track their learning.
WATCH THIS and you will get what we mean – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEgD4DCqE8
Receive One-on-One Mentoring in Digital Marketing
You will learn extremely fast as you will be able to act upon your learnings immediately and will have the resources to do so.
We will help you find your strengthens / passions and match this with a key role where you will have responsiblity from day one! Making mistake is a normal and the best way to learn, don’t expect to be micro manager but expect freedom with on-tap mentoring / support.
You will get responsiblity from day one which will stretch your learning curve (whether your a fresh graduate or experienced sales/marketing manager).
Responsiblities include (you will be trained on the below):
- Managing Google Adwords Campaigns
- Optimizing Copy for Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter, YouTube and wherever else is needed
- Run email marketing campaigns
- Support with reporting on marketing campaigns
As we are an under resourced start-up your work will vary dramatically and you will be OK with helping get on top of admin or occasionally support other areas such as Operations and Customer Service.
Is this you?
- Organised – someone who knows what is happening before it happens. Loves an up to date spreadsheet and feels comfortable organizing and planning.
- Self-Starter – is able to identify the tasks that need to be done, prioritize and manage your own work flow to deliver the most value each day.
- Socially Savy – know what makes the social world tick and feels confident to reach out there on behalf of the brand to engage, entertain and respond to followers.
- A Talker- comfortable picking up the phone and chatting to customers, suppliers, agencies etc…
- A doer – someone who is impatient to deliver, themselves and with their team, and who loves nothing more than rolling up their sleeves to get stuck in.
We will need someone who is organised, a good communicator, digitally confident and capable of taking on a wide range of responsibilities as and when the business requires.
£23k + bonus. Numerous opportunities to grow within the business.
Office is located within WeWork so beer and cider is on tap 🙂