Movebubble is on a mission to make renting better for the renters. Based in London, we are forming a team of people who reflect our user base and who want to tackle the pains of renting. Working in a collaborative manner and rigorously focussed on our customers, we are poised for major growth in 2018.
Are you an enthusiastic marketing and social media whiz who wants to make an immediate impact at a technology start up? Would you like to get stuck in, craft content for our community and help to implement our marketing strategy? Have you got the skills to generate downloads and increase traffic on the app? If you answered yes, then read on.
You’ll be working independently and reporting to the Product Manager.
The role and you
You’re all about social media, an outgoing smart cookie who loves to connect with people across multiple platforms. You have a flair for producing video content that appeals to a millennial audience and your writing style is engaging, whether it be 140 characters or 1400 words. You’ve got the know-how to build a buzz around your posts, use analytics to assess their effectiveness, and change tack when necessary. You can’t wait to jump in at the deep end, collaborate to develop ideas before executing them independently, and are organised enough to spin plates while juggling!
Your initial job scope will include:
- Producing and distributing video and written content that is consistent with the Movebubble brand
- Social media and online community management
- PR and press outreach
- Assisting in above the line campaigns
- Building and executing email campaigns
- Undertaking any other marketing related tasks as requested
Your experience, competencies and personal traits will include:
- 1+ years experience in a copywriting and/or creative writing role
- Video editing
- Professional management of social media channels
- Enthusiasm for making renting better
- Excitement about engaging with people
- Organisation and the ability to manage your time effectively
- A good degree or an interesting working history
- Property and startups a bonus
Movebubble is a dynamic, agile startup where organisational and personal learning underpin everything that we do. Teamwork and collaboration is central to our success, and we aim to provide an environment that allows this to flourish. All of our employees have the opportunity to craft their careers within the company and form the backbone of the future of home renting in London and in cities across the world.
Movebubble is an equal opportunities employer and we are a close, diverse, international team, with a culture of feedback and learning, as well as shared breakfasts and team events.
We plan to become the world’s biggest brand for renters, we would love to bring you along.
Please send over a cover letter, your CV, and some examples of your social media posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.