We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Operations Graduate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast growth and well-funded cleantech start-up, led by a highly experienced and entrepreneurial management team.
Joining a team of 7 (which includes 4 software engineers and a marketing exec), you will report directly to and closely support our COO (former McKinsey and Uber) as her right-hand operations person.
The role will cover a broad range of operations, business development and analysis.
- Onboarding and supporting collectors and reuse organisations
- Identifying and resolving service issues and inefficiencies
- Analysing key operational and growth metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Capturing product feedback across all levels of the platform
- Working with strategic partners to help deliver growth opportunities
- Developing and supporting higher volume users
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in sustainability and our mission
- 2.1+ degree from a leading university + strong Excel skills
- Willingness and flexibility to turn your hand to anything
- Personable, calm and confident – comfortable picking up the phone to anyone
- A team activity you excel at beyond academics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Immediate start
- £25k starting salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 bonus holiday on your birthday
- Flexible work from home and ‘Shoreditch style’ offices (shared with our sister company AnyJunk) just off Putney high street, London SW15
- Opportunity to learn fast and have impact from day one