The Medic Portal, partnered with the Royal Society of Medicine, is the leading name in the get into medical school space. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team and help to grow this exciting platform; inspiring the next generation of doctors, ensuring a smooth delivery of our hundreds of one-day courses around the world, managing our busy one-on-one tutoring operation and helping to support hundreds of schools with their medical applicants.
The ideal candidate will be organised and passionate about encouraging and supporting students with further education. Full training will be provided (this may be online depending on social distancing restrictions).
- Logistical support: ensuring course venues are booked and set up, materials delivered to attendees and that tutors and speakers have been arranged.
- School support: Working closely with schools to ensure the smooth running of courses and virtual MedSoc programmes, and ensuring invoices have been sent post-event.
- Feedback: Collecting and analysing feedback from attendees after courses, events and tutoring using Feefo and Survey Monkey, and feeding back to tutors.
- Stock count: Performing bi-weekly stock counts to ensure an adequate supply of course availability.
- Customer support: Assist with answering the phone and dealing with relevant enquiries.
- Research: Supporting the academic team in contacting universities with specific questions required by bespoke students.
- Sponsorship support: Working with our sponsors to provide reports on how their banners are performing, and uploading banners to our website.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication skills to different audiences
- Work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Team player
- Clean CRB check
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Sheets and Documents
- Previous experience with logistics and coordination
- Passion for education
- Typically, Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
- Given the nature of the role, on occasion, some limited evening or weekend work may be required
- Exciting, fast-growing company
- Team socials
- Start date: ASAP
- Fantastic office location right by Waterloo station