Duolingo for Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies.
Are you interested in demystifying blockchain and the decentralized web? Love to write, edit, create and commission content in a fast moving space? Want to be part of an international startup building industry-leading learning materials? Step this way.
LitePaper is a ConsenSys (https://new.consensys.net/) backed startup looking to become the defacto learning resource for understanding blockchain, bitcoin and Web 3.0 technologies. We’re looking for an amazing content editor to refine, build and grow our content and community. We want to become the leading knowledge platform in the blockchain space.
You will have upward of three years content experience, that includes: writing, editing and managing teams of writers and an editorial pipeline. While we’re not looking for a blockchain expert, we are expecting the ideal candidate to have a working knowledge of this space. If you don’t know the difference between proof of stake and proof of work, this isn’t the job for you. Bonus points for experience distributing content on social media and building educational material.
- 3 + years experience creating content for a startup or tech company
- Good knowledge of blockchain with a desire to know more.
- Experience producing content calendars.
- Experience editing, writing copy and commissioning writers.
- Based in London.
- A way with words and an eye for detail.
- Autonomy and ambition.
- A hunger to grow and improve your craft.
- Experience working on education materials.
- Experience running social media accounts.
- Content marketing experience
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Overseeing content creation sprints and content audit sprints.
- You’ll be working closely with the product team, and as such you will come up with new content ideas to help grow the knowledge base.
- Write content, edit writer’s content, commission content out and form an integral part of the editorial team.
- Speaking/interviewing some of the top projects and people in Crypto & DLT.
- Distilling big, complex ideas and concepts into a concise, compelling narrative.
- Managing writers & our content calendar.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive salary. £40k – £60k
- Stock options.
- Being at the forefront of an extremely exciting space.
- Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a fast moving startup.
- State-of-the-art workspace at RocketSpace, London. Includes rise-and-fall desks, pool table, meditation room and much more.
- Flexible working.
- Your choice of free books and learning materials.