Linkilaw – The Legal Platform for Startups and SMEs
Linkilaw is the legal platform for startups – we provide quality legal assistance to startups at an affordable price!
Started in 2015 by lawyer entrepreneur Alexandra Isenegger, Linkilaw has quickly gained traction and become a leader in the provision of smart legal services to small businesses in the UK. Alexandra has been honoured as one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30, Woman in Legal Tech 2018 by Women in Tech and Young Entrepreneur of the year by startups.co.uk.
Linkilaw has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, TechCrunch, TechCity UK, Inc. Magazine and the Huffington Post. We are a small team of 10 people distributed between our two offices in London, UK and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual with a knack for design, UX and web development to join our fantastic team in London.
This is a role for you if:
You proactively address problems by creating solutions – be it another layer, an extra line of code, a new landing page or another idea to make life of your colleagues (and in turn your own) easier.
You know how to juggle multiple responsibilities at once and you approach your work in a detail-oriented manner. You work well with others and enjoying receiving constructive feedback.
You like to ‘get things done’ methodically and consistently. You thrive in an environment where you rely on team members and team members rely on you.
You are adaptable and take a balanced approach to stress. No thought or emotion lasts forever, and you know how to healthily deal with both. Our founder takes mental health and well-being seriously.
Your responsibilities include:
- Wireframing new website pages and implementing them on Linkilaw’s website
- Ensuring consistent branding within our internal and external materials
- Creating online (social media, event, adverts) and offline designs (flyers, brochures, powerpoints)
- Drafting, designing and sending weekly and monthly newsletters to internal and external sources
- Publishing new blogs on the website
- Contributing to improving SEO by fixing issues on the website
During the past year, Linkilaw has grown exponentially – we have super ambitious goals and the certainty that we will achieve them. This role is a fantastic opportunity to become a central part of that growth and to work and grow with a team that has developed a welcoming, fun yet focused culture.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in branding, design and/or wordpress development
- Have ability to implement projects from start to finish
- Have a natural tendency to take responsibility and be a supporter of the team
- Are organised, hard-working and prepared to roll up your sleeves
- Are a creative and a visual thinker
- Are a self-starter, motivated and driven with great enthusiasm
- Have a brilliant attitude to customer service
- Are curious, determined to grow and learn new things
- Are data-driven and collect it diligently
Skills you ideally possess:
- Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, InDesign, Experience Design and Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects helpful)
- HTML and CSS
- Mailchimp and WordPress
Ideally, you love #ED7C23, GIFs and are not afraid to use Google Slides to design presentations 😉
Our values represent both who we are and what we are looking for in each of our hires. We hire and fire by those values, so please apply if they resonate with you.
1) Honesty and Trust: We approach everything we do with honesty. Our team members are honest and trust each other. Our advice is accurate and honest, and our clients find us trustworthy.
2) Simple and Accessible: We strive to make our offering simple, and legal services accessible. Our advice is straightforward and clearly worded. Our pricing is fixed, transparent and on average 50% more affordable than traditional law firms.
3) Love and Humour: We are full of love and playfulness, and let it imbibe everything we do. Our team is close knitted and enjoys a good laugh. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our passion for startups means we love what we do and the clients we serve.
4) Innovative and Seamless: We know nobody loves legal as much as we do, which is why we strive to make your experience of it seamless. Our services take the legal industry into the 21st century by redesigning the delivery of legal work and your experience as a consumer. Your needs are what has driven our solutions – we deliver what you want and use technology to help us achieve this.
5) Devotion and Commitment: We are devoted and committed to our clients and their success. We are devoted and committed to hard work in order to truly modernise and revolutionise the legal industry from the inside out. We are devoted and committed to each other, because nothing great was ever built without collaboration and teamwork.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a quick explanation of what drove you to apply.
Salary will vary in proportion to experience.