Award winning scale-up freeing Londoners from their laundry!
Customer Service Executive at award winning scale-up
LaundryRepublic is looking for a customer service star to join our superb team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone bright and ambitious to join a successful scale-up and take real responsibility. You’ll support and advise customers in our award-winning, fast-growth business, delivering fantastic service across the board. And you’ll work in a close-knit team with the founders, in a fast paced, friendly and innovative environment. Reports directly to our very experienced Senior Customer Service Manager. No dry cleaning experience required – full training provided.
LaundryRepublic is freeing Londoners by revolutionising dry cleaning! And we’re growing fast…+30% last year! We need an enthusiastic, proactive customer service star to help us scale our business across London, and make a big difference. We have exciting projects in the pipeline, and excellent potential for the right person to grow both the role and responsibility.
We won Best Online Dry Cleaning Service 2016 and 2017. We’ve been featured by the BBC, FT and other national press, and have won lots of awards, including Smarta 100 and Santander Breakthrough 50.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We make their lives more convenient, and every contact with them is an opportunity to strengthen our relationship. This role is right on the front line, and requires the following:
- Providing fantastic customer service to our clients, whatever the situation
- Responding to incoming enquiries, by phone, email and online chat
- Resolving enquiries and complaints, taking action to fix problems, and following up regularly to ensure rapid solutions for customers
- Working with other internal teams to resolve issues and improve client satisfaction
- Solving challenging internal and external issues if things go wrong
- Full training on our service and process (dry cleaning knowledge not required!)
- Ensuring feedback flows from your team to the relevant business and product partners
- Supporting the Ops and Customer Service Manager as required
- 2+ years of strong customer service experience required, ideally in a rapid growth startup environment. Dry cleaning experience not required; we’ll provide full training.
- Amazing listener – you’ll need to quickly understand customer needs.
- Excellent communicator – you’ll have to explain important issues to customers by phone and email.
- Focused on customer satisfaction – LaundryRepublic only succeeds if customers are genuinely happy
- Highly organised multi-tasker – juggling live customer contact with issue investigation and resolution
- Entrepreneurial and motivated – we’re growing fast and you’ll be part of that.
- Proactive and resourceful – you don’t like hanging around waiting for things to happen – you make them happen!
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Very strong telephone skills, handling a high call rate
- Superb written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be polite, motivated, and hard-working
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
- Based within commuting distance of Clapham / Balham
Pay & Benefits
- Pay £11+ per hour / £22,000-24,000+ pa (more for exceptional candidates)
- Performance bonus based on customer satisfaction
- Pension, dry cleaning allowance, team events, and other benefits
- Hours: Mon-Fri with some 1/2-day Saturdays required (8am-1pm, but you get time off during the week)
How To Apply
Apply via Workable here: https://workable.com/j/A94D05E714
…or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workable.com/j/A94D05E714 →