Yordex help companies streamline their financial products into one easy-to-use piece of software, meaning that they can save time and money on various administrative tasks such as expenses, invoicing, company cards and more. They are looking for an SDR to join the team who can bring with them the skills needed to be a success from outset and have the drive and determination to be the best they can be in the role. You will be responsible for lead generation and lead qualifying, booking in demos for the senior sales team and hitting your KPIs. The difference here is that they are looking for someone with ambition. They don’t want you to be an SDR for your entire career. They are looking for someone who wants to get to the next level through their hard work and you will be rewarded as so as well.
– Ideally, you will a year of experience as a Sales Development Representative, as this will mean you have an understanding of what is going to be expected of you when you start.
– Drive and ambition will ensure you are chasing every single lead and qualify as many as possible for the team.
– Previous exposure to the SaaS and Tech industry will mean that you can quickly grasp the concept of the products you will be pitching to prospects.
– Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, gives you the ability to converse with clients, prospects and your own team effectively and professionally.
– Immaculate attention to detail will mean that you are able to accurately and efficiently compile your reports for prospects and for your team.
– The company offers a dynamic, respectful team environment where everyone is encouraged to participate, contribute their own unique angle on the world and feel valued. A flat management structure, team events, regular training, feedback and reviews are a key part of our culture.
– For the right candidate the company offers above-average remuneration, excellent commission and equity.
– Other benefits include company pension contributions and 25 days of annual leave.
– Strong performance will be well recognised and rewarded with significant career progression opportunities as the company grows and expands into other markets.
They are passionate about their product and they are always looking to hire smart, passionate people who are not afraid to change, challenge, ask questions, take risks and share our goal of improving the financial health of our customers.
Apply here👉 https://apply.workable.com/kandidate/j/D6FFA31F79/apply/?utm_source=j_b&utm_campaign=uk_startup_jobs