Join the award-winning dry cleaning and laundry company to achieve their mission of delivering the best customer care.
Are you interested in working for a start-up?
Do you want to work in a company where customer care is regarded as the most important role?
Do you want to work for a supporting and caring team that loves to have fun?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Free breakfast
- Free laundry and dry cleaning
- Opportunity for progression
- Health and fitness subsidy
- Learning allowance
ihateironing makes busy people’s lives easier by removing the hassle from dry cleaning and laundry. We do this by finding brilliant people, creating superior processes, combined with the intelligent application of cutting-edge technology.
Customer care is one of the most important parts of our business and your role is an integral part of our successful team. You must have a passion for customer service and will adopt the critical responsibility of ensuring the ihateironing customer experience is consistently excellent.
Due to rapid growth and the business receiving substantial external investment we are recruiting for a number of positions across the business: we are looking for smart, ambitious people who are excited at the prospect of rolling up their sleeves to help an early stage, fast growing start-up to continue its growth to become the ‘World’s leading dry cleaning and laundry service’. As a growing business we offer great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are a small team based in Brixton, with big ambitions. Our service is available across; London, Brighton, Peterborough, Oxford, Cambridge and, Hertfordshire, Birmingham and recently Edinburgh and we have recently secured additional investment to expand our operations internationally.
GQ magazine called us one of ‘Britain’s Best Delivery Services’, the Evening Standard named us as ‘London’s Top Digi Dry Cleaners’ and Esquire magazine labelled us as one of the top ‘Online Wardrobe Services That Will Make Life Easier’. In 2018 we received the FSB award for Digital Business of the Year.
Characteristics require / The role:
- Heart – Always delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Integrity – Honesty and professionalism in everything you do
- Helpful – Handling phone, email and app queries from customers with a genuine desire to assist
- Tenacity – Troubleshooting issues that may arise, working hard and additional hours and weekends when required
- Initiative – Ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative
- People Person – Liaising with our partners and drivers to enable them to provide continued great service to our customers
- Attention to Detail – A high standard of written English and following up enquiries when necessary
- Time Management – Well organised and punctual, keeping a handle on your individual workload, whilst balancing incoming queries in a timely manner
- Team Player – Working together and supporting each other. We are successful because we always support each other, at every level of the business
- Initiative – Ability to think on your feet
- Friendly and outgoing nature – the ability to empathise with people
- Previous customer service experience
We can’t wait to meet you.