The fastest way to onboard and manage your staff
- Help us shape the product from definition to release
- Build end to end features, fix bugs, improve infra, support customers
- Expand our 3rd party integration marketplace
- Contribute to our technical architecture planning
- Support sales and marketing teams
- You’re a strong individual contributor with acute leadership skills
- Multiple years of industry experience in a full stack web app development role (ideally in SaaS)
- Appreciation for design and digital product craftsmanship
- Experience collaborating directly with product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users
Package & Benefits Early stage startups can be messy – we know that. We’re putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We’re outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. £500 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to Diversity At Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.