We’re looking for a confident, bright and super organised individual to join ourgrowing team as a Sales Development Representative. This is a great opportunity where you’ll have the chance to kickstart your career within a well funded high growth technology business.
We’re looking for a natural sales person who can;
- Celebrate their successes (of which there will be many)
- Identify new opportunities, qualify and contact potential leads
- Run a smooth process from initial outreach via email, phone or LinkedIn, to the qualification of these opportunities
Duties and essential job functions:
- Manage lead generation with the aim of collating the best prospects to engage with. We currently work with some of the most impactful companies in the world, who really value their employees, so quality is key
- Engage with prospects via email, phone, LinkedIn
- Maintain pipeline with a measurable persistence around lead development which includes call and email engagement
- Speak to prospective companies and schedule meetings with them for the Sales Manager to attend
- Receive and qualify inbound sales calls/messages
- Work closely with other departments to ensure completion of the sale and/or other sales operations requirements
- Proactively cold call prospective companies for business development
The role will be remote based until we’re back in the office, where you’ll be WFH, so will require a professional environment / wifi – we’ll supply the laptop / anything else required to succeed in the role.
- Process-driven – you relish in following a process and getting the job done
- Someone who likes to win – you’re hungry to succeed and to celebrate your successes (of which there will be many)
- Articulate, clear and concise – people pay attention when you speak
- Conscientious and confident – you’re not afraid to engage with prospects
- Independent and self-motivated – you love to get your hands dirty
- KPI and target driven – numbers matter
- Interested in starting a career in sales – this is a great foot in the door and you’re excited to progress to one-day closing deals
- Someone who loves problem-solving and innovating
- A super-fast learner
- A person that gets things done
- You have great attention to detail
- You can handle feedback
- You have strong admin and writing skills
- You’re persistent, patient, don’t get discouraged and, when you meet or speak to difficult people, you can brush it off and get back on your A-game
Nice to haves:
- 2:1 University Degree
- 6 months of sales experience
- Hubspot/CRM experience
What we’ll provide:
- Competitive salary £20-24k base salary depending on experience, up to £35k OTE in year 1
- Substantial Equity in the business
- Competitive Commission
- Annual offsite: we organise a retreat once a year where the whole company gets together
- £50 a month wellbeing budget
- 33 Days holiday a year
- Regular socials and early drinks on a Friday
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach
- Employer’s pension scheme
Heka is an early stage, well funded high growth technology business disrupting the Health Benefit space. There is a growing disconnect between the benefits companies offer employees, and the support employees actually want and need. Coronavirus has caused this disconnect to become even more apparent, as employees have been increasingly looking to their employers for support, and many are being disappointed with the benefits they find.
Employees expect more support from their companies. And companies expect an ever-growing level of performance from their employees.
In order to meet both parties expectations, a new level of benefit is required. A benefit that truly engages employees, so that they feel supported by their company, on an individual level. And a benefit, that will drive real, meaningful change in employees performance, so that companies can tangibly feel the value.
96% of employers agree that healthy employees perform better at work. So it makes sense to focus on a benefit that supports employees to boost their health. Which, in turn, will help employees to reach new levels of sustained performance at work.
To successfully help employees to boost their health, companies need to understand and react to what each of their individual employees’ unique preferences, motivators and needs are. This is critical, because without this degree of personalisation, benefits won’t resonate with employees and engagement will be low. This is difficult, expensive and time consuming for companies to achieve. And so, for too long, companies have offered a ’one-size-fits-all’ standardised health benefits that fail to engage employees.
Heka is the only health benefit that engages over 65% of all employees. Using ‘clever tech’ Heka is able to recommend bookable health experiences to employees, based on their unique preferences. With Heka’s personalised recommendations, it makes it easy for companies to understand and react to their employees’ unique preferences, motivators, needs. And employees feel supported on an individual level because the Heka platform is bespoke to them.
Heka successfully boosts employees’ health by:
Inspiring – employees, with over 3,000 bookable health experiences. From pilates to pools, meditation to massages and smoothies to spas.
Educating – employees to build long-lasting, healthy habits with custom tips.
Supporting – employees on an individual level with personalised recommendations based on their unique preferences, motivators and needs.
With this formula, Heka can successfully boost employees’ health and performance at work. The company has had extraordinary initial success and is currently winning new clients at a high volume.
Our mission and vision
We believe that for every one of us 7.8 billion (and counting) humans there’s a better way to be. Now is the time to see what needs to be done and then do it. The world needs healthier happier humans and we’re going to inspire them one by one by one. Heka is the future. Heka is changing employee health. For Good. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to help create happier healthier humans. The ‘new normal’ is here. A new world is here. Heka is here.
We are in the midst of the most exciting time in the company’s history. From our small beginnings to our major growth phase, we expect everyone to give their very best. We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.