We will only accept applications from candidates who apply via TalentPool; just follow the link below!
Are you an ambitious B2B Marketing Manager seeking an opportunity to take on new challenges?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team, fully responsible for bringing new ideas and marketing campaigns that will drive brand, leads and business objectives. Looking for a full-stack marketer that has proven track record of B2B SaaS.
- Take ownership of B2B overall marketing activities for lead generation
- Website and conversion rate optimisation, you will be responsible for driving changes, improvements and ideas for core footprint online – working with designers and developers
- Leading the content strategy with content
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Test and optimise marketing tactics for customer acquisition alongside conversion rates for optimisation
- Collaborate with specific channel marketing such as social media to identify areas for growth
- Propose, plan and implement creative approaches and techniques
- We’re a startup – so prepare for ad-hoc projects and other tasks to drive business growth
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Paid advertising experience across Adwords, Facebook and Linkedin – advanced knowledge
- SEO – intermediate understanding of how to drive organic traffic from a technical and content point of view
- Demonstrate excellent copywriting skills across email, ads and blogs
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes and Zapier to automate workflows
- Someone that understands and loves tools, technology and is able to leverage new tactics and techniques.
- Knowledge of Semrush, Google Data Studios and GA
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team communication skills
- Fast learner on new technology
- Experience and/or strong interest in technology, startups, or everything SaaS
- Strong organization, self-management, and people skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Sense of humour – we’re a young fun bunch
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Formal training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Super fun and friendly team
- Bonuses and generous performance schemes