We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
We are one of the most successful SME Business Consulting firms in the UK. We are looking for a Sales Consultant with excellent communication, interpersonal and sales skills to join our team to accelerate the ongoing growth of our business.
The successful candidate will get involved at all stages of the business development and sales management cycles, from helping to identify and nurture enquiries and supporting sales campaigns, through to ongoing client relationship management.
This is a great opportunity for you to be recognised and rewarded for your performance and progress within a strong business. As a business, we pride ourselves on our results-driven, high integrity culture. As a team, we expect the best from each other and give the best to our clients.
With a laser-like focus on the business development, closing and sales aspects of the business, you will work as the key hub of the sales and marketing functions in the business, warming and qualifying prospects generated by marketing and self-generated prospects to pass on to the Senior Sales Consultant for in-depth conversations.
You will need to have the proven ability to:
- Meet and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Identify new business prospects and turn them into meaningful business relationships, steering them from cold to warm
- Engage with prospects across channels like LinkedIn, Tele-sales, paid ads, email campaigns to progress them through the stages of the sales process
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure strategies are aligned with sales objectives
- Ensure that internal processes and weekly reports are up to date
Skills & Requirements
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of successful and proven B2B sales experience including business development and income generation experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills including an excellent phone manner
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience working with SMEs and an understanding of this market (desired but not essential)
- The ideal person for this role would already be a successful Business Development Manager, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager or Tele-sales Team Leader looking to create meaningful impact within the SME sector.
- OTE of £60,000 p.a. with unlimited upside potential.
- Base salary of £36,000 per year + significant performance based incentives as above – uncapped commission.
- Flexible working
Role location: Currently remote due to Covid-19 with flexible working options going forward
Growth Idea: We are one of the most successful SME Business Consulting firms in the UK. We work with SMEs across UK helping them grow profitability, improve asset value and team performance.