We'll only accept candidates who apply via TalentPool!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a small and fast-growing company. Freddie’s Flowers are looking for friendly, proactive and positive people to join our award-winning customer services team, as we launch in Germany! As the first point of contact for our customers, this role is key to keeping our wonderful customers inexplicably happy.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Answer all queries and provide reassurance as required to our new German customers, in a friendly, personal manner whilst remaining professional
- Capture and report customer feedback to improve our service
- Make sure all information is circulated within the relevant teams to provide the best possible service for our customers
- Work to resolve issues for customers considering cancelling and try to find a solution that allows them to continue with our service
Your skills, essential
- Native or bilingual proficiency German speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly yet professional writing manner
- Confidence building rapport with a customer over the phone
Your skills, desirable
- Previous customer support, sales or customer facing experience
- Experience with spreadsheets, customer management systems and other office-based software
Ideal attitude and behaviours
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Quick to learn and able to think on your feet
- Commercially minded and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in flowers and helping people
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
What’s in it for you?
- Free flowers each week
- Toast in the mornings and organic bacon and avocado butties once a week
- A relaxed, friendly and cheerful atmosphere
- A chance to learn on the job about growing a successful business
- Access to local gym membership
- Option for remote working
From humble beginnings in a south-west London garden with a milk float, we now deliver to 100,000 happy customers UK wide, and have been listed in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 as one of the UK’s ‘One’s to Watch’. We have a team size of around 70 based in Earlsfield and 40 at our packing warehouse at Isleworth, all who get along and have a great time.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Freddie’s Flowers recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Freddie’s Flowers is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce where everyone feels safe and valued. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.