Fanbytes is growing, fast. As a result, the COO is looking for a Finance Officer to be in charge of managing the financial operations and health of the company. Day to day tasks will include;
- Invoicing and cash collection
- Maintaining up-to-date financial records inc. P&L tables and balance sheets
- Preparing financial reports e.g. Quarterly performance reviews
- Processing payments and expensing properly
- Ensuring payroll, pensions and taxes are filed correctly (with support of our external, qualified accountants)
- Working with our HR Officer to process employee commissions and bonuses
As you progress, you will also be expected to manage more strategic projects, including:
- Financial forecasting, and budgeting
- Using financial data to help optimize marketing ROI
- Using financial data to analyse high value clients, prepare client retention reports, and increase client LTV
- Other high level projects supporting to support the directors of the company
- You have a relevant finance/accounting course qualification (e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, BSc in Finance & Accounting, etc) OR 1+year of experience in a finance/accounting role
- You are extremely organised and have razor sharp attention to detail (and get a kick out of being this way)
- You are very confident with excel / google sheets, and enjoy manipulating numbers and data to produce concise, meaningful financial reports
- You have an interest in the social media ad agency space, and would enjoy scaling this type of business
- You have up to 3 years of professional experience in a finance role
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job.
- Fanbytes Day outs – our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.