Fat Lama is a peer-to-peer rental marketplace which allows people to rent spare items to others nearby, fully insured. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup in an exciting growth phase, having recently been part of YCombinator S17. You will learn about all the inner workings of a disruptive young company, and become a key member of the team from day 1.
We are offering an internship to 2 motivated and enthusiastic individuals who can join the team immediately. The role will develop as we expand. Key aspects include:
● Customer Service: Dealing with inbound questions from new, curious customers. Across Instant Chat, Facebook, Twitter and phone calls. Ensuring we continuously improve the quality of support we offer to our users
● Product Development/UX: Working alongside our product manager collecting and responding to feedback through online and offline routes. Liaising with our product team about bugs, issues, product feedback, and potential changes to our platform. Focusing on user experience and design.
● Marketing: Working with our marketing team, writing content, SEO and obtaining back-links.
● A genuine enthusiasm for what we are doing and desire to be part of a quickly growing and ambitious start-up team
● Outstanding people and communications skills
● An interest in learning about all areas of the business, including marketing, product development, customer service, and growth strategies.
● Previous experience in a client-facing role will be beneficial but not essential.
● Bright, keen to learn, and as well as to muck in where needed.
Mon – Fri 9am-6pm