You will play a fundamental role in supporting the Sales function to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition objectives for DETEGO.
You must be energetic, comfortable generating interest. This role offers experience with sales outreach qualifying prospects, writing proposals, taking an active part in the full sales process, and contributing to closing the sale.
- Follow-up on inbound leads, emails
- Research current and prospective accounts, identify key individuals within the accounts and generate interest.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Pull together, proofread & format business proposals, RFP’s & presentations
- Over time, be able to perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM
- Perform post-event follow up (webinar, events) and re-engage with prospects
- Desire to pursue a career in sales or marketing
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Goal-oriented, motivated and self-starting attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- London based
- Fluent spoken and written German
Detego is the only global RFID software provider focused solely on retail. We deliver the most comprehensive end-to-end SaaS RFID platform on the market; increasing accuracy, efficiency, and revenue uplift across the value chain. Retailers using Detego platform around the world include adidas, Levi’s and BESTSELLER. Our platform is being used in more than 2000 stores and 20 distribution centres
More information can be found at www.detego.com