Wimbledon, London. UK. (Keywords: customer success, customer support, customer happiness, software, SaaS, helpdesk, startup)
First things first, support at Deskpro might be different to your typical customer support job. Deskpro makes a helpdesk platform; i.e. we make the software (SaaS) that thousands of other companies use themselves to provide customer support.
What this means is that you’ll be supporting companies and organisations like Microsoft, HMRC, Valve Software, Panasonic, P&G, 1&1, Hotel Chocolat & the NHS provide incredible customer service to their own customers and stakeholders.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive and innovative achiever, likes to wear multiple hats, learn new technologies, experience the fast paced world of SaaS and who wants to become a key part of our growing team! We are currently ranked on the Deloitte Fast 500 and we have just moved into a new office in central Wimbledon, 4x the size of our old office, to allow for the expansion and growth of our team.
For more information about Deskpro, head to our Careers page.
- Communicating with our customers and potential customers via support ticket, live chat, voice and social media – all through Deskpro.
- You’ll be a core part of the Deskpro team, and one of our primary customer facing representatives. You’ll be excited by the responsibility the role brings
- Helping us design and improve our own customer service processes. Managing our automations, text snippets, filters, escalation paths etc.
- Building reports and generating data to feedback to our Product team to help improve Deskpro itself. Your input will inform product managers and developers on customer priorities.
- Managing feedback we receive from customers.
- Run webinar based training sessions (typically 3 hours long), demo webinars (typically 1 hour) and occasional on-premise training seminars at client’s offices.
- Updating the help content built into Deskpro and writing new content as we launch new features.
- Our customers use Deskpro in all sorts of different ways and integrate it with a range of other products and services. You’ll be faced regularly with requests for help about something you’ve not heard of or thought about before. You’ll enjoy that and the opportunity to find an answer!
- Keep our knowledgebase and guides updated. Creating a new library of video tutorials.
Conduct interviews with customers about their use of Deskpro to feedback to our Product teams and to help build customer case studies.
- Experience in customer support at a software/SaaS company (ideally using a helpdesk product).
- You enjoy and get satisfaction from helping customers day in and day out. Inbox-zero is hugely satisfying to you.
- A rapid ability to learn. Deskpro is a powerful product, so there is a large product to learn, understand and support.
- Comfort with IT. There are some technical elements to Deskpro (e.g. our reporting language, Logical flows in automations, complex workflows that customers build, APIs etc.) and you’ll need the aptitude to learn to support these.
- Mastery of English language and outstanding writing abilities. You’ve probably found a mistake or two in this job ad.
- Competitive Salary (£25k – £37k dependent on experience) + Company Bonus Scheme
- We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from the mainline train-station.
- Fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams), all within 3 minutes walk.
- 2 minute walk from shops, restaurants, pubs and gyms
- Lovely new offices, BBQs in the summer, team monday breakfasts and friday lunches.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks and beers for friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- Your choice of computer equipment.
- Bike storage, Parking options, Pension Scheme
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://deskpro.workable.com/jobs/777193/candidates/new →