Want to kick-start your sales career at an exciting and growing software startup in Central Wimbledon?
Deskpro is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat, voice, etc.).
We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, inquisitive (wants to know how things work), an enthusiast and is passionate about building relationships and technology to undertake a 12 month graduate sales project helping bring better online customer service to millions of customers.
You’ll be part of our small but awesome team. Working in Central Wimbledon alongside our Sales team and feeding back to our CEO. You will be researching, connecting with potential new customers and experimenting with new tools and processes, helping to support our Sales team and generate leads and meetings.
We do sales differently here at Deskpro, so you will have a voice and a chance to shape real processes and approaches to be used within Deskpro, alongside our Company Bonus Scheme. We are initially hiring a graduate for 12 months to help the Sales team. This means that there is huge potential to make a really big impact and accelerate your career at a growing and profitable technology company whilst also the potential to turn it into a permanent role.
“If you’re thinking of applying for a graduate internship at a fun, dynamic start-up where you’ll learn a lot each day, I couldn’t recommend Deskpro more! You won’t be stuck fetching coffee, you’ll be contributing real work that matters from day one.” Martina was an intern here at Deskpro in 2017, during her 3rd year at university. Read Martina’s full round-up of her internship at Deskpro.
We are expanding our Marketing and Sales team so it is a really exciting time to get involved at Deskpro, especially as you will be working with real potential customers on lead generation and deals, learning something new everyday!
- 12 month sales projects that could turn into a permanent sales role, with a generous commission structure
- Researching and evolving the sales process of the Deskpro platform and website
- Following up on potential customers who have signed up for our free trial or demo
- ‘Experimenting’ with a multitude of ideas and tools to generate new leads
- Writing up business case for improving sales and presenting them to the team
- Work closely with both the COO and CEO.
- Engaging and communicating with the team to improve customer journeys
The Graduate Sales Executive role at Deskpro is perfect for someone who:
- Loves technology
- Wants to work in software sales
- Excited about using technology
- Understands how to build relationships quickly with people
- Wants to make an impact at a growing and profitable software startup
NOTE: You don’t need to have had previous experience in a business, but you must have a fantastic grasp of digital technology, including learning new software and processes.
You have preferably just finished a Batchelors or Masters degree, with a keen interest in the technology and/or software industry.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- You’ll be working in Wimbledon, London where our development, design and commercial teams are based. A great presentation style, teamwork, and communication skills are a must.
- The ideal person for this role is comfortable working in a technical environment & can handle technical conversations with software engineers as well as understanding the experience from a customers perspective.
- 12 month Graduate role, £22k salary + bonus, and company bonus scheme
- We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from the mainline train-station.
- Fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams), our head office is a 3 minute walk from all.
- Lovely new offices, BBQs in the summer, pub lunches every Friday and beers in the fridge! There’s a free weekly team lunch.
- Career progression: There is potential for this role (after 12 months) to grow into a full-time sales position with a generous commission structure.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- Friendly team and work environment at our offices in central Wimbledon.
- Easy to get to, pubs and restaurants nearby.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks.
No recruiters or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://deskpro.workable.com/jobs/750247/candidates/new →