Website DCMN Inc.
We Grow the Market Leaders of Tomorrow
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
Join our ambitious, supportive and international team, and you’ll work on the following:
- Develop growth solutions for digital brands together with your client team, always with our mission in mind: to grow the market leaders of tomorrow
- Take full responsibility for assigned clients and their marketing campaigns (focus on performance-driven TV campaigns)
- Challenge client briefs and internal teams to ensure we deliver stuff that sets us apart
- Interpretation of campaign results and ability to explain them to clients and discuss the results with them on an advanced level
- Planning, buying, controlling and on-going optimisation of international marketing campaigns (with a strong focus on TV campaigns)
- Prepare comprehensible campaign reports, based on our own TV attribution tool and third-party tools
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with our (international) customers
- Advise digital commerce companies about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate and promote our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- Live the startup vibe, act as an entrepreneur, have a hands-on approach and proactively identify opportunities that go beyond your daily account managing tasks to help grow our business in the UK market
Of course we’ll need you to bring along a few things, including:
- At least 4 years working experience in digital marketing and/or DRTV
- 3-5 years of experience in planning, buying, controlling and on-going optimisation of TV campaigns in the UK (preferably also internationally)
- Good network of contacts in the UK offline/TV landscape
- First experience with Sky Advanced products, OTT campaigns and video advertising are beneficial
- Proficiency with tools such as Techedge/IMD – CARIA, etc.
- Knowledge of other offline channels (radio, OOH, etc.)
- Not afraid of working with numbers and Excel, plus strong analytical skills
- Previous experience within a startup and/or in the field of marketing for digital brands is a big plus
- Efficient and result-oriented working style
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
And here’s what you’ll get in return for working with us:
- An awesome WeWork office space in the heart of Shoreditch full of radically supportive colleagues
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means regular massage sessions and pilates classes or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home whenever you need
- A multicultural work environment, plus the chance to visit our international offices and apply for our exchange program. One year placement in New York, anyone?
- No hierarchies, freedom and full responsibility from day one. We believe top-down hierarchies just limit our progress – so we’ve created a whole new way of working
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Apply button below. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oo3f8fwy&s=UkStartUpJobs →