Website DCMN Inc.
We Grow the Market Leaders of Tomorrow
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
Join our ambitious, supportive and international team, and you’ll work on the following:
- Development and execution of performance-oriented online marketing plans through digital channels such as paid search, retargeting, RTB, online video, social and mobile campaigns to deliver against client KPI’s
- Budget steering across campaigns
- Development of tracking strategies to measure the success of marketing campaigns as well as supporting clients during the implementation phase
- Developing good relationships with publishers to ensure we receive the best deals; and build strong, sustainable and yield-rich relationships with clients
- Analyse campaign results and prepare comprehensive reporting and presentations
- Explain and discuss campaign results directly with clients
Of course we’ll need you to bring along a few things, including:
- At least 3 – 5 years working experience in Digital Marketing
- Existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. AdServer, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager, AdWords Editor, Power Editor)
- Not afraid of working with Excel and basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international environment
And here’s what you’ll get in return for working with us:
- An awesome WeWork office space in the heart of Shoreditch full of radically supportive colleagues
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means regular massage sessions and pilates classes or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home whenever you need
- A multicultural work environment, plus the chance to visit our international offices and apply for our exchange program. One year placement in New York, anyone?
- No hierarchies, freedom and full responsibility from day one. We believe top-down hierarchies just limit our progress – so we’ve created a whole new way of working
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com or click on the Apply button. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!