Website DCMN Inc.
We Grow the Market Leaders of Tomorrow
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
Join our ambitious, supportive and international team, and you’ll work on the following:
- As the Account Director you will be the first point of contact for our clients and anticipate their needs. You will work closely with your team members to deliver innovative marketing strategies and campaigns, covering a variety of marketing channels.
- Proactively support on pitches to build and shape our UK client portfolio
- Manage all client accounts, from brief to delivery, always thinking one step ahead
- Challenge client briefs and internal teams to ensure we deliver stuff that sets us apart
- With your client team, develop growth solutions for digital brands, always with our main aim in mind: to grow the market leaders of tomorrow
- Deliver convincing media solutions, identify up and cross selling opportunities, all in close collaboration with your team colleagues, both locally and on an international level
- Long-term strategic planning of our client’s marketing activities
- Act as the clients’ extended marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and innovations for performance-driven digital brands
- As we are a startup ourselves, you will act as an entrepreneur, have a hands-on approach and proactively identify opportunities that go beyond your daily account managing tasks to help grow our business in the UK market
Of course we’ll need you to bring along a few things, including:
- A self starter, an entertaining storyteller that is not afraid to take risks and act as a challenger
- At a party you get unknown people to hang on to your lips within minutes of entering the room
- You have achieved something extraordinary, remarkable, surprising that you are proud of and can tell us about
- An all-rounder that is always one step ahead and constantly identifies opportunities to help grow our clients’ business as well as our own
- A pro-active communicator and good listener translating the needs of the clients and teams and works in an autonomous way
- Outstanding organisational, project management and account handling skills are a must-have for this role
- Think ‘Performance’ in everything that you do!
- Solid experience in managing stakeholders at all levels
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
And here’s what you’ll get in return for working with us:
- An awesome WeWork office space in the heart of Shoreditch full of radically supportive colleagues
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means regular massage sessions and pilates classes or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home whenever you need
- A multicultural work environment, plus the chance to visit our international offices and apply for our exchange program. One year placement in New York, anyone?
- No hierarchies, freedom and full responsibility from day one. We believe top-down hierarchies just limit our progress – so we’ve created a whole new way of working
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com or click the Apply button below. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!