We’re building a completely new way for people to collaborate on creative projects.
We’re building a playground for creative collaboration, and we’re looking for a React Native engineer to help us craft amazing user experiences on our platform.
daisie will be the place where creative people come together to share and collaborate on their work.
As a React Native engineer you’ll be building the interfaces and services that our users interact with. With that in mind, we want to find talented, problem-solving engineers who’re inspired by the challenges we’re facing.
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one – we actively encourage learning, trying out new technology and sharing knowledge across the team.
Ideally you’ll have demonstrated real-world experience building apps using React Native, and in addition Any experience of native iOS development and the surrounding toolchain (Swift, Objective-C, Xcode) would be very beneficial to this position.
We always try to strike a balance between using the best tools for the job, while at the same time not being afraid to try new technology, approaches and methodologies.
As a key member of a small, dynamic company, you will have a lot of autonomy, creativity and impact, getting involved at all levels of the product lifecycle, with the support of a great team around you.
We’re really passionate about the future of creative collaboration and we want you to be too.
- And 1+ years working on a production React Native application
- You have an appreciation of good design
- Comfortable writing vanilla JS outside of a framework
- Comfortable with modern tooling (Webpack, Git, CI/CD)
- You’re passionate about creating great digital products and putting them in the hands of customers
- Experience debugging performance issues
- Experience working with Apollo/GraphQL
- Flow or TypeScript a plus (we currently use Flow)
- Experience working with React Native’s ‘Animated’ library
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- A great working environment in our East London office
- The kit for you to do your best work: a new MacBook Pro with extra screens
- A personal training budget for you to spend as you wish: attend your favourite conference or take that course you’ve always been meaning to get around to