We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Designer (permanent or fixed contract) to join us as we start the new and exciting project to redesign Cubitts.com.
You’re probably at around a midweight level, but we welcome applications from hungry, talented designers whatever their level.
Working with our creative team, Commercial Director, and CEO, you’ll be given responsibility to design market leading sections of the full Cubitts digital experience. This will include new sections of Cubitts.com, but also contributing to new technology which improve the customer experience.
Who you are
- You have an eye for clean, modern design, typography and delivering beautiful projects, and have a design aesthetic which aligns with Cubitts
- Digitally and mobile native, you love technology and rich content, particularly video
- You like to think in terms of the user, and disciplines like psychology and behavioural economics intrigue you
- You seek out new ideas and inspiration, and design to you feels as much as a passion and a hobby as it does a job
- You have a sound understanding of web-based and mobile design, as well as knowledge of UX principles and techniques
- You have excellent knowledge of responsive HTML and CSS, with front end development experience a significant bonus.
- You’re proficient in design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
To apply: send your CV, portfolio and answers to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org:
What’s your favourite eCommerce site, and why?
Who is your favourite designer from any era, and why?
Who we are. Founded in King’s Cross, London in 2012, we’re seeking to transform the spectacles industry for the better – and doing our little bit to make the world better. Our ambitions are global, and we’re building a supremely talented team to help us do that.