Do you want to work for an ambitious dating app start-up aiming to revolutionise the industry?
Do you want autonomy and creative freedom?
Do you want to grow with a company with international expansion plans?
Well, you’re in luck!
We have a really exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role as Marketing Director/Co-Founder at our startup.
What Do We Do?
Our mission is to revolutionise the online dating world. The dating landscape looks very different today as most people are meeting online. However, dating apps have not changed in over a decade. We are here to change this landscape.
We’ve already done some amazing work and our product is ready to launch. We now need someone who is keen to work with us and build our user base, use their communication skills to spread the word around, and use their marketing expertise to acquire our first million users.
We are looking for a Co-Founder who will be fully responsible for bringing new ideas and creating marketing campaigns that will drive brand, leads, and business objectives. Including:
- Create and lead customer acquisition strategies
- Grow awareness of the brand through an engaging program of content (written, audio and video)
- Design and create social media videos and graphics to support digital content
- Take the lead in generating content to grow inbound traffic with our target customers ie. articles, blog pieces, interviews, podcasts
- Monitor conversion rates to determine what content tactics are delivering qualified leads
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts to optimise our online presence, grow followers and increase engagement rate
- Plan, create and schedule a 6-month forward calendar of content including social media posts, website blogs, and monthly newsletter.
- Lead the execution of the marketing plan including launch campaign, advertisement, SEOs, landing page optimisation, and paid re-marketing
Why Join Us? There are loads of reasons, but here are our top 5:
- We make a difference – We help single people from all over the world to find their match in a way never done before.
- FREEEEDOM! – There’s scope to do a lot with this role. You’re coming in as our expert so you have the freedom to come up with awesome ideas and run with them.
- Flexibility – We don’t believe in rigid working times or places. You have the freedom to work in a way that works best for you.
- Our People – With our base in the UK and team distributed across Europe, Australia, Middle-East, and South Asia, we are a diverse closely-knit team who are really passionate about what we do.
- Future development – Strategic role, rapidly evolving into a leadership position
Who are we looking for?
For us, the most important thing is that you’re the right person for the team. You’ll be reporting directly to our CEO. Here are the qualities we’re looking for:
- Passion – Just like the rest of the team, you are genuinely engaged in our mission. You want to work for a company with a purpose. You care about what you do, and you want to spend your time and use your skills to help make the world a better place.
- Team-Player – Queue the clichés… In all seriousness, we’re a close-knit team who help each other out every day. We actively look to share the load and help out where we can. We bring solutions to the table, not problems.
- Self-starter – This role is a blank canvas. We have a rough idea of what we want you to do, but you’re the expert. You won’t have anyone telling you what to do. it’s up to you to create an amazing plan and make it happen. You take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
- Commercial – You understand why our commercial approach is so important to our social impact. You want to measure your own success and want to enable us to work with more businesses. You get stuff done.
- Individual – You do you. You’re a friendly person and you’re not afraid to be yourself.
- Experience – A few years’ experience in P2P marketing, PR, and branding is essential. You must be creative and know how to design, execute and assess complex strategies and projects.
How do I apply? We want to hear why you want this job, not just any job. Send something that tells us why you’re a great fit .. It might be a CV, a letter, a video, an example of your work, a haiku, a song, a sonnet. Just make sure you include an email and a phone number! From here we’ll have a video conference at a time that works for both.
What are you waiting for… APPLY NOW!